100 DAY MARK!!!!!!!!

YEAH!!!
It was hard, and some said it couldn't be done, but we made it through ONE HUNDRED DAYS!!!  Now we just have about 260 days to go!  How hard can it be?

Let's throw a random photo in there....shall we?
So to celebrate this fantastic day, I decided to make a list of 100 things I want to post in the future.  Am I cool or what?  Better get cracking on this, right?

Noelle's 100 Things To Post
(In Celebration of 100 Day Streak)
  1. Art Tutorial
  2. Pinterest stuff
  3. More Songs
  4. Random Marvel-based Story
  5. Writing prompts
  6. Costume pics
  7. Fashion photos
  8. Wreck this Journal
  9. What it's like to be a homeschooler
  10. Dragon drawings
  11. About Skoshi (my dog)
  12. RVing America
  13. Tour-de-Room
  14. Riddles!
  15. Book Previews
  16. Halloween costumes
  17. Fashion Collections
  18. Life as Me
  19. Things You Never Expect to Hear
  20. Sod Squadian fun
  21. Writing.  Lots, and lots, of writing.
  22. Must-have Apps
  23. Book Reviews
  24. Painting tutorial
  25. How NOT to do a Steampunk Gun
  26. Funny Videos
  27. Lame Minecraft Tutorials
  28. Awesome iTunes Wish-lists
  29. From My Closet
  30. The Ultimate Sci-fi Watcher's Collection
  31. Myth-busting
  32. The Book List for Any Occasion
  33. If Photos Could Be Mottos
  34. Music Videos
  35. Goofy Videos my friends make
  36. DIY Central
  37. How to Throw a Costume Party
  38. Christmas Decorating Skillz
  39. March 19 Celebration (I'll explain later)
  40. Glance back at AF Bratlife (my old blog)
  41. Random Facts
  42. The Great Mariokart Battle (that I will probably win)
  43. Pinterest DIY reviews
  44. Decked out Fandom room
  45. Why Your Bike will NEVER Be Better than Mine
  46. Comment if you actually bothered to read this list!
  47. More Lame Fan Art
  48. Pottery for Sale?
  49. Caps for a Cause
  50. Gardening Skillz (not that I have any)
  51. Envelope Artwork
  52. Short Stories
  53. Reflections on Life
  54. An actually serious post
  55. Days of the Week personalized
  56. Writing Tips for the Creative Procrastinator
  57. How to Raise a Kitten
  58. Movie Reviews
  59. Complaints about Crazy People
  60. Military Life Crash Course
  61. Forest in the Fall; NJ
  62. Friendship Photo shoot
  63. The Most Boring Post in the History of the World
  64. I'm running out of ideas...
  65. Even more R.M.S.
  66. Nail Polish Challenge
  67. Halloween is the Kid ComicCon...photos
  68. The Return of the Essence Creatures!
  69. Br@ Ch@
  70. Doodling videos
  71. My Trip to New York
  72. Getting Confirmed!
  73. My 14th Birthday Costume Party Bash
  74. More Art Tutorials
  75. No seriously this is harder than I thought it would be
  76. SCIENCE!!!
  77. A Day As Me
  78. Tattoo Doodling Designs
  79. Y'all need a History Lesson
  80. Manhunt Tips (I'm not a psychopath)
  81. How to Kill at Uno (still not a psychopath)
  82. Questions One Should Ask Yourself
  83. Drawing Tutorials
  84. Wreck this Journal Inspiration
  85. Military Myth Buster
  86. Old Sketchbooks
  87. Poetry
  88. Creative Paragraphs
  89. Drawing with Different Supplies
  90. Nail Polish favorites
  91. Update blogger profile
  92. Youtube dump
  93. Thrift store photos
  94. Frozen Geekery
  95. A Fandom on a Trashcan
  96. Penny crafts
  97. Fire Mage drawing tutorial
  98. Comment and Share if you liked this list!
  99. How to Geek your Room
  100. 200th day cerebration!
Jillian's 100 Things To Post
(Hope you don't mind me cutting in Noelle)
(P.S. There might be some of the same stuff as Noelle's in here, if there is sorry)
  1. Upcycling clothes
  2. DIY Shoe Make-Over
  3. Favorite Hair-Do's
  4. Nail Polish Challenges
  5. Top Christmas Gifts Ideas
  6. Boomer and K.C. Post (A.K.A. My Dogs)
  7. ASL Song Video
  8. ASL Song Tutorial
  9. Room Tour
  10. Favorite Books
  11. A Doggy DIY
  12. Ballet Challenge Featuring My Brothers
  13. DIY Room Décor
  14. My Halloween Costume Pics
  15. Halloween Night Pictures
  16. Scarfs for Sale
  17. How to DIY Your Computer
  18. Meet Hiren Wolf
  19. Things You Might Not Know About_________
  20. How to Get Your Splits in 2 Weeks
  21. A Day in the Life of JJ McPeak
  22. A Day in the Life of Boomer McPeak
  23. A Day in the Life of K.C. McPeak
  24. DIY Cute Cards
  25. Shoe-Mania!
  26. Check Out What I Spend My Monday Night Doing!
  27. My Bathroom Mirror
  28. Looking at old sketches/drawings
  29. Redoing an old drawing
  30. My Crazy Homeschool Friends
  31. A Day in the Life of a Homeschooler
  32. My Daily Make-Up
  33. Disney Art
  34. Requested Art
  35. Requested Tutorial
  36. Pumpkin Art
  37. Must See Movies According to JJ
  38. Must See Theater Productions According to JJ
  39. DIY Movie Night
  40. 12-Teen Night Fun
  41. My Favorite Recipes to Make
  42. What I Do in Minecraft
  43. Reacting to Old Videos I've filmed
  44. Websites I Recommend Checking Out
  45. DIY Beauty/Health Products
  46. DIY Pillow Case
  47. Tricks K.C. Knows
  48. Creating a Drawing Without Art Supplies
  49. A Peek into My Wreck This Journal
  50. Half Way Done! Yeah!
  51. Interviews Random Peoples in My Homeschool Group
  52. Ballet Positions You Can Try at Home
  53. Favorite Movie Quotes
  54. Weird Things I've Heard People Say
  55. Do You Know What These Words Mean?
  56. My Attempt at a Comic
  57. Duct Tape Collection
  58. Washi Tape Collection
  59. The Many Faces I See in a Week
  60. Old Pictures of My Friends
  61. New Pictures of My Friends
  62. How to Groom a Poodle
  63. How to Groom a English Lab
  64. 16th Birthday Party Ideas
  65. Duct Tape Craft Tutorial
  66. The Many Faces of My Dog
  67. My Music Videos
  68. My Superhero Drawing
  69. My Superdog Drawing
  70. Create a Blog Mascot
  71. DIY Clay Something?
  72. Making Something Using Papercraft
  73. Things I've Come Home With From Art Class
  74. Book Review
  75. Wish List
  76. Thing I Wish I Could Make, But Probably Can't
  77. Art Trading Cards
  78. Chalk Art (Probably NOT going to be as good as Noelle)
  79. Minecraft's Must Try Mods
  80. 20 More! Almost Done!
  81. Author Recruiting Post
  82. A Poll Post
  83. One Post of One Thing(s) People Around Me Say
  84. People Watching
  85. How to Deal with Curly Hair
  86. Drama Class Info
  87. What's Up with Br@ Ch@?
  88. Little Things I Write
  89. Video Dump
  90. Art Dump
  91. Picture Dump
  92. A Post from Alex
  93. A Post from Patrick
  94. A Post from Boomer
  95. A Post from K.C.
  96. Okay, okay! I know, this is harder then you think!
  97. Therapy Dog Update
  98. Homeschool Field Trip Review
  99. One More! Come on JJ! Think, think!
  100. 300TH POST!!!
And that's all for today!  Geez, that took a long time to write.  Don't forget to comment, and come back tomorrow so I can get cracking on this list - and finish up the female genie tutorial.

Comments

  1. Great job Jillian!!! I love you're 100 list...although I admit it, I didn't read it all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elena MelendezJanuary 24, 2016

    that's a lot of words...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! We love hearing the feedback!

Popular posts from this blog

Jay & Noelle - WRITINGS TIPS

Hello, it's me... - Kathleen

Noelle - Day 250 (The Post For Writers)