Jillian- Day 113 (SeaPerch Club)
Hey hey!
This post is going to be about my SeaPerch Club. (If you didn't read the title... wow JJ... good start...) Anyway, SeaPerch is a robotics program, to be more specific, it's and underwater robotics program.
We build underwater robots with stuff like PVC pipe, zip ties, tape, motors and a lot of elbow grease (wait where did that saying even come from? Stay focused!) and they compete in underwater competitions. If you want to know more about SeaPerch then check out this website.
Since we just started last week this is the only thing I have to post, but hopefully I can add photos of what we did every week... so... on to the post!
This post is going to be about my SeaPerch Club. (If you didn't read the title... wow JJ... good start...) Anyway, SeaPerch is a robotics program, to be more specific, it's and underwater robotics program.
We build underwater robots with stuff like PVC pipe, zip ties, tape, motors and a lot of elbow grease (wait where did that saying even come from? Stay focused!) and they compete in underwater competitions. If you want to know more about SeaPerch then check out this website.
Since we just started last week this is the only thing I have to post, but hopefully I can add photos of what we did every week... so... on to the post!
This is the design I thought would be cool to try....
Now I just have to present it to my team... and since I'm the only girl on it... I'll give you an update next SeaPerch post how it went over...
Yellow = the motors
Red, Green, and Blue = motor wires
Gray = propellers
Light Blue = floaties
Black = tape
Dark Blue = zip ties
Silver = the main cord
White = PVC pipe
Bye!
Comments
Post a Comment
Thanks for your comment! We love hearing the feedback!