Noelle - Day 127 (The Ultimate Music Lineup)
HIYA!!!
How are you today? So as many of you know, I recently had a birthday party, and although most of the time people (*cough cough Alex and Samson cough*) were screaming too loud to hear it, I was actually playing music. So here you go - the ultimate rock the house music lineup (which is currently stuck in my head)
No judging my nerdy taste in music.
And...just two more. Because reasons.
How are you today? So as many of you know, I recently had a birthday party, and although most of the time people (*cough cough Alex and Samson cough*) were screaming too loud to hear it, I was actually playing music. So here you go - the ultimate rock the house music lineup (which is currently stuck in my head)
No judging my nerdy taste in music.
![]() |
| 1: #LITO #LITO Press Play |
![]() |
| 2: I Just Can't Wait to be King The Ling King Jason Weaver, Rowan Atkinson & Laura Williams |
![]() |
| 3: Breaking Free High School Musical Gabriella and Troy (or at least that's what iTunes says...) |
![]() |
| 4: Centuries American Beauty/ American Pyscho Fall Out Boy |
![]() |
| 5: (trust me on this one) "What I Want is a Proper Cup of Coffee" and "I Can Dance" Family Music Party Trout Fishing in America |
![]() |
| 6: Dynamite Rokstarr Taio Cruz |
![]() |
| 7: My Best Day Infinity Trout Fishing in America |
![]() |
| 8: Slice of Pi Brain Beats (will save you from memorization, believe me!) Ronald Francoeur |
![]() |
| 9: Uptown Funk (feat. Bruno Mars) Uptown Special Mark Ronson |
![]() |
| 10: Can I Have This Dance Might School Musical 3: Senior Year Vanessa Hudgens, Zac Efron & The Cast of High School Musical |
![]() |
| 11: "Opportunity" and "The City's Yours" Annie (2015) Quvenzhane Wallis & Jamie Foxx |
![]() |
| 12: Let It Go (Single Version) Frozen Demi Lovato |
![]() |
| 13: Shut Up and Dance TALKING IS HARD WALK THE MOON |
![]() |
| 14: Wasting All These Tears on You Frame by Frame Cassadee Pope |
![]() |
| 15: My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark Save Rock and Roll Fall Out Boy |
![]() |
| 16: "Play It Again" and "Out Like That" and "We Run This Town" Crash My Party Luke Bryan |
![]() |
| 17: When Can I See You Again? Wreck-It Ralph (Original Score) Owl City |
![]() |
| 18: "Better Dig Two" and "Done" and "Chainsaw" Pioneer The Band Perry |
![]() |
| 19: The Whole Album, really, Eye On It Tobymac |
![]() |
| 20: Honey, I'm Good Honey, I'm Good Andy Grammar (feat. Eli Young Band) |






















Comments
Post a Comment
Thanks for your comment! We love hearing the feedback!