Noelle - Day 126 (In-n-Out School Fun)
Alright, I have a bet.
As I am writing this, it is 6:14. And my bet is that I *can't* do an acceptable blog post before times up - 6:20. So are you ready for the ultimate In-n-Out post? Cuz I am. LETS DO THIS.
I AM READY.
Anyway, so a few days ago I arrived early for geometry class (a class already known for its craziness - amIright Alisa?) and there were literally like two other people in class. So this happened (sorry for the longness and the red scribbles, I wanted to protect my classmate's privacy)
Nova floated down as they started running again. “Guys?” He said uncertainly. “Where’s Danny?”
As I am writing this, it is 6:14. And my bet is that I *can't* do an acceptable blog post before times up - 6:20. So are you ready for the ultimate In-n-Out post? Cuz I am. LETS DO THIS.
I AM READY.
Anyway, so a few days ago I arrived early for geometry class (a class already known for its craziness - amIright Alisa?) and there were literally like two other people in class. So this happened (sorry for the longness and the red scribbles, I wanted to protect my classmate's privacy)
Uh, yeah...so in case you were wondering, that's what my online school is like. Yeah.
Let's see, I have two minutes left, so here's the newest (and really short) RMS part! :)
Random Marvel-based Story (Part 74)
They checked at Danny’s apartment first. All they found was another one of the yellow stickies, like the one Danny had ripped up the night before. The sentence hastily scribbled on it simply said, “Quit following me.” Ava shredded it and tossed it in the trash on top of its sibling’s pieces.
“At least it wasn’t a riddle this time,” Spider-man said with a sticky-sweet cheerfulness as they sprinted over to the bank. “C’mon, you have to agree, the last note she left us sucked.”
They dropped down into an alley two blocks away from the bank, then froze. A small teenage girl was standing at the entranceway to the road. She turned, scanned the team, then vanished, leaving a yellow sticky on the ground. “I gave you fair warning. He will be taken as well,” Luke read, then smashed the yellow slip of paper into the ground. “Why is Jess doing this?! What did we do?!”
“Because we got in her way,” Spider-man supplied.
“Because we finally decided not to trust her?” Ava said, shrugging. “Let’s move.”
And times up! See you tomorrow y'all!



Comments
Post a Comment
Thanks for your comment! We love hearing the feedback!