Noelle - Day 123 (Jessie Willow Art work...FINALLY)
SO HI.
I recently did some of my not-really-my-art-work stuff recently. You know, when I trace somefink on my iPad, change it, and call it good? No? Well, this time I did some RMS artwork, so that you can figure out what some of these people look like. :)
So, ahem, here you go, and then I have to run. See ya later, gator! (P.S.: More pics for BOOK 2, + book 2 preview coming tomorrow! Stay tuned!) (P.S. again: Spoilers down below! Enter with caution!)
I recently did some of my not-really-my-art-work stuff recently. You know, when I trace somefink on my iPad, change it, and call it good? No? Well, this time I did some RMS artwork, so that you can figure out what some of these people look like. :)
So, ahem, here you go, and then I have to run. See ya later, gator! (P.S.: More pics for BOOK 2, + book 2 preview coming tomorrow! Stay tuned!) (P.S. again: Spoilers down below! Enter with caution!)
![]() |
| What do you think? Not how you imagined her? |
![]() |
| Don't worry, the name "dragon" will make more sense at the end of book 1. If it doesn't already. |
![]() |
| And finally, Shadow, our hyper-speed villain for Book 1. She's so fabulous. See you tomorrow! |



Comments
Post a Comment
Thanks for your comment! We love hearing the feedback!