HIYA!!!!
ALLLLriiiighty. Let's get started, shall we? Well, I only have ten minutes to post, which is actually kinda a miracle compared to how much time I usually end up with. Just you wait, I'll start posting and BAM - "Noooooelllle? Can I get your help with thiiiiiissss?" Groan.
Anyway, focusing now, I've got a TON of projects to tell you ALL about, and as you can tell I have the energy to tell you about it. But first, let me take a selfie (world tackles me screaming "noooooo") Actually, let me show you the next photo challenge photo.
 |
| It took me like an hour to get some of these photos to pretty level, and this one still came out pretty blurry :( |
Where was I? Ah yes, ranting on and on and on about all my boring projects. I do have quite a few going on right now though.
So I'm redecorating my room, making it a lot more nerdy and a lot less like a unicorn threw up in there (yech), so every time my mom walks in there she's all like "Noelle, clean you room up, its a MESS" when really its not. {International BFF's would like to note that we are in no way saying that all moms walk into rooms and yell at you to clean up random messes. But c'mon, lets admit it, they do} At any rate, my room's a total disaster zone, but I was smart enough to take before photos for comparison for when I'm done.
- Make a CD rack for all my killer music (see the CD on my window seat?)
- Nerd-ify my room, including all my fan art
- Find some new storage space for those scarves. Somewhere where the kitten won't rip them to shreds, preferably.
- Rearrange furniture
- Possibly...even...buy fan art...maybe.....
Anyway, I'll post work in progress and whatnot. But wait! There's more!
 |
| So I got these sweet 2.5 x 2.5 inch stickers. I don't want to waste them! Ideas? Anybody? |
I also have a share-size skittles wrapper that I intend to use for a book mark and a blog tutorial! :) AND I'm also working around the clock for my awesome Halloween costume/party costume, because you know I'm going to rock the house as Jess from RMS. :) I'm so happy.
Anyway, post what projects you're doing! Ideas? What tutorials do you want me to do? Don't want me to do? :) Don't forget to comment!
Comments
Post a Comment
Thanks for your comment! We love hearing the feedback!