Noelle - Day 128 (Introducing Steve the Wimpy Dragon)
HIYA!!!
How are you on this wonderfully rainy cloudy freezing day? Cold? Indeed.
Anyway, I have a new comic that I've been working on, and surprisingly, he's been a huge hit in the homeschool group. Steve the Wimpy Dragon is finally here at internationalbffs! I'm going to try to post them weekly, but we all know how well that's gone so far, so yeah...
That's all for today folks! See you tomorrow!
How are you on this wonderfully rainy cloudy freezing day? Cold? Indeed.
Anyway, I have a new comic that I've been working on, and surprisingly, he's been a huge hit in the homeschool group. Steve the Wimpy Dragon is finally here at internationalbffs! I'm going to try to post them weekly, but we all know how well that's gone so far, so yeah...
![]() |
| This is the "first" Steve drawing. He was originally a doodle of mine, and it kinda went from there. |
![]() |
| This is the October 2015 comic. "Trouble Sleeping" |


Comments
Post a Comment
Thanks for your comment! We love hearing the feedback!