Noelle - Day 120 (Confirmation Pictures, Take 1)

Hello all my non-existent readers!
So as most of you already know, I've recently been confirmed...it went something like this *clears throat*
Bishop: Do you, St. Mary Faustina Kowalska, choose to be confirmed in the faith?
Me: YEAH!!!!!!!

Of course I'm joking and it went nothing like that, but it was like that in my head, ok?  At any rate, here's the batch of photos from my actual confirmation, and tomorrow, family photo shoot...yech.
Since you were ever so kind as to click the link, I can tell you that this week is a RMS marathon!  In case you haven't guessed.  I started yesterday, but not officially.  So today, the main announcement is RMS MARATHON!!!  Mainly because my birthday is coming up and a friend of mine is going as a character that we only get at the last minute in the story, so I'm cramming in the story parts, which I should have done months ago but didn't.  Oh well.  At any rate, photos first, along with the Fall Photo Challenge pic, because reasons.
My mom replanted the flower bed and decorated outside!  (The sign says Pumpkins: 25¢ apiece)


That's me and our wonderful priest, Fr. Lou, who is actually standing in for our regular priest Fr. Tim (he's deployed)

My sponsor (god parent) is in Florida, so her husband stood in for her.

Me and my confirmation class and the bishop that confirmed us.

Me and the bishop! :)
And finally, a zoom-out so you can see the awesomeness of those shoes I'm wearing.  So cute, so cute.
And now (drum roll please) for the next RMS parts.  Y'all are keeping me busy with all this writing!  Don't worry, I love writing about all these crazy super heros.  :)

Random Marvel-based Story (Parts 64 & 65) {Now we're really getting into the thick of things, if you were ever a fan of RMS now's the time to start paying attention!}


If Danny minded when when Jess collapsed, soaking wet, on his bed, he didn’t say anything.  “The watery resolve is worse than no resolve,” He reminded Jess.


“Sure thing, Fortune Cookie,” Jess said, squeezing her hair to remove the dampness that had drenched her shoulders and sprinkled her suit.  “Ugh, I hate water.”


“What’s the problem?  If you captured Crossbones and the other villain, then mission accomplished, right?”  Danny said, trying to cheer her up.


Jess ignored him.  “I have a date in a hour, and I’m soaking wet.  Hooray,” She muttered and disappeared into her room.  Danny remained frozen on the couch, trying to decode what Jess had meant by a date.  He shrugged it off and turned on his music.


*******


Forty five minutes later, the door banged open again.  Danny cocked his head to the side, tugging at his iPod headphones and trying to decide whether he was shocked or impressed.  “Who are you, and what have you done with Jessie Willow?” He said finally, finding his voice.


“Oh please,” Jess - was it Jess?  This girl looked nothing like her. - said cheerfully, tossing some perfectly curled hair.  Danny frowned.  The Jessie he knew never had touched a hair curler in her life, but then again, the Jessie that Danny knew never had worn bright sunshine yellow or worn a skirt if she could avoid it.  He watched as Jess spun across the room on lacy black heels, her checkered skirt twirling around her.


Danny’s frown only increased when she popped a breath mint in her mouth and shouldered a bag that Jess wouldn’t be caught dead with.  It just seemed so wrong - where was the wisecracking hero?  She would have been lounging next to him, not twirling like a top,  or maybe punching him in the shoulder and saying ‘Ha!  Who would want to wear a dress like that?’  This version - this new, earring-wearing fake was laughing and humming, like there was nothing wrong in the world.


That is the real Jess, Something nasty whispered at the back of Danny’s mind.  The one she never wanted you to see.  No, Danny argued right back, warring with himself.  That’s the Jess that she never allowed to exist.  What place does a sweet, carefree Jess have, working at S.H.I.E.L.D.?


A horn honked through the open window, startling Danny out of his thoughts.  “I’ll see you later, ok Danny?”  Jess said, clapping him on the shoulder like she always did after training.  So it was Jess after all.


Danny’s mind refused to coordinate until her hand was on the door nob.  “Wait!” He burst out.  “Where are you going?


She laughed again, a sweet, pealing laugh that echoed wrongly in his ears.  “You weren’t listening to anything that I just said, were you?  Jason asked me out again, so he’s going to drive me over to Brant’s Bakery - remember that place that I told you about?”


Yes, Brant’s Bakery.  I remember that place, Danny thought.  “Who’s Jason?”  He said quickly before Jess could leave.


“You really weren’t listening...Jason’s my boyfriend.”  She said, as if she was concerned.  She closed the door and stepped back into the kitchenette.  “You feeling well, Danny?  You’re not sick, are you?”


Boyfriend didn’t make any sense in Danny’s head, but he nodded anyway.  The horn honked again, and Jess jumped and scurried back over to the door.  “I have to run, ok?  I’ll be back soon.”  Jess threw one last worried glance at Danny before slamming the door.

Danny stood there, too confused to move.  And the only thing that he could think about was the black and red mask in Jess’s bag.




See you later today for even more RMS!! Trying to cram for my birthday party and Halloween. Bad Noelle, post sooner. Grrrrr, there's no way I can finish this in time, but I can certainly try! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jay & Noelle - WRITINGS TIPS

Hello, it's me... - Kathleen

Noelle - Day 250 (The Post For Writers)