Hiya!
So how are my favorite readers today? I dunno, because none of you ever comment. -_-
Anyway, today I'm starting to geek my room - changing it from Moroccan paradise to "Yep, a teen girl lives here" to Fangirl Central. It obviously needs some work, but it's definitely getting there. Yay!
At any rate, I got some free geek stuff recently, thanks to a friend of mine. It's this ADORABLE Mouse ears ornament, which of course went straight to my shelf. It's so cute!!! And (bonus points galore) it's not just any Mickey ears, it's Aladdin disney ears! That is my favorite Disney movie, possibly tied with Lion King and Frozen and Tangled (don't judge). Anyway, if you asked me what my favorite Disney movie is, I would probably blurt out Aladdin without hesitation.
Click the link below for photos!
 |
| Tahdah! You can totally tell that it's Aladdin-based, but the more I look at it the more I see TONS of references. |
 |
| Here's a better look at those reference: Jasmines's shirt and gem; the lamp (duh); the doves that Jasmine releases flying around...; ...the palace (I'm counting those as two); the magic carpet; the palace wall pattern on the bottom rim; the flowers that Jasmine places with in the fountain; and there's one more you can't see here. |
 |
| Sorry, I'm a horrible photographer, but here's a close-up on the palace, doves, and lamp. |
 |
| See? Magic Carpet! |
 |
| Guys...the Mickey Mouse ears has a Jasmine pony tail. A PONY TAIL! My life is complete. |
 |
| Well, it found its home in-between my sand art (which is almost ready to retire) and the Italin dudes (who will never retire) |
 |
| See it peaking out between the chest and the jars? :) |
See y'all tomorrow for more geekiness (and more R.M.S.! Lots...and lots...of R.M.S.)
I'm here! See I comment....sometimes :)
ReplyDelete:( While the ornament survived this move, the genie lamp got broken off. :'(
ReplyDelete