Noelle - Day 106 (Information on R.M.S.)
Ok, so EVERYBODY knows...
About my story, Random Marvel-based Story. And yes, you guessed it - another boring text post that I say you should probably read...but you're not going to.
So, shall we get started? *collective groan*
About my story, Random Marvel-based Story. And yes, you guessed it - another boring text post that I say you should probably read...but you're not going to.
So, shall we get started? *collective groan*
- So R.M.S. (Random Marvel-based Story) is a reeeeeeaaalllly long boring story that I'm writing, but that's pretty much what I do with my time, so it's kinda important to me (I never said it had to be important for you!) I'm going as the main character (Jess) for Halloween, mainly because I wanted to be a super hero and well, why not? (I get lots of raised eyebrows) It'll be fun! I'm going to (eventually) post pictures of my costume, then photos from Halloween night - because you see, Halloween for me is like comic con in the comfort of my home (bonus points: no con crud! Usually)
- I'm in the process of creating an R.M.S. copy with special comments, cannons, behind the scenes notes, etcetera. If I have your email, I can share that copy with you so that you can read to your heart's content (although you will not be able to edit, obviously)
- I want to rename R.M.S., specifically because Random Marvel-based Story just isn't cutting it. Comment with your ideas!
And that's everything (I know, I'm so boring) Tomorrow: paper bag tutorials! You: huh?
Comments
Post a Comment
Thanks for your comment! We love hearing the feedback!