Noelle - Day 129 (I Came, I Ate, I Left a Mess)

Hello!
So as all the kids my age in the homeschool group now know, I'm fourteen!  YEAH!!!  And as most of the kids my age in the homeschool group now know, I had a KILLER birthday party!  We had an ultimate Mariokart battle (guess who won?  Answer: yours truly over here!), halloween costumes, and best of all, a photo booth!  Which is where I got all these photos from.  :)

You ready for this?  Cuz I'm going to dump them on you in three...two...one...

HERE YOU GO!!!
Me, my best friend Elena, and my other best friend Lily.  Let's just say all the girls are my best friends and all the boy are...sigh...my friends (Jillian nods in agreement)

It was a costume party - I was Jessie Willow, from RMS, Jillian was Mary Poppins, Elena (green sweatshirt) was Vanelope Von Sweet from Wreck-it-Ralph, and Anna back there with me was the Queen of Hearts from Alice in Wonderland I think.  She kept saying "off with your head" at least.

We FaceTimed with my other two bffs, Abbie and Alia (sisters but not twins)

Alex, Jillian's annoying little brother

That's Jarrod, from Sod Squad

The most Elena-ish photo of all Elena photos

Slightly creepy...Elena.....

Ten guesses who took this photo (no it wasn't me!)

Lily was supposed to be Shadow from RMS, but having five minutes to prepare a costume is NOT enough time apparently....

I had lots of fun editing these...can you tell?


Group photo!  Though Lily and Anna refused to sneak in there.  Samson's just all like "what are you doing?  I'm eating ice-cream here!  Rude!"

More fun-to-edit pics.

And...that's all folks!  Or is it?
Heh, they thought they could get away with just a bunch of photos.  That's hilarious.

Random Marvel-based Story (Part 75 & 76) {Don't forget to comment!}

“HOW DO YOU LOSE A MEMBER OF YOUR TEAM?!”  Nick Fury screamed through Ava’s watch communicator.  “HOW?!”

“Um...you expect him to, I dunno, scream or something if he gets kidnapped!?”  Ava threw right back, furious.  “Can we stop focusing on our ‘incompetence’ and start trying to find Danny!?”

“Already on it,” said Fury, “And believe me, once you’ve caught Shadow, I’m going to yell at you for half an hour!  INCOMPETENCE!!!”  He thundered, then the video feed slid into a map, with a tiny red dot and four yellow dots, several miles away.  “The yellow is the team.  Red is Iron Fist,” Nick said, then added quietly enough that Ava almost didn’t hear it, “Idiot proof.”

“We’re not idiots, Fury,” Spider-man said calmly.  “We’ll find Shadow and Iron Fist and bring them back safely.”  Nick Fury hung up.

Luke gently slugged Spider-man in the shoulder.  “Oi, Spidey, why didn’t we tell the big man who Shadow is?  If Jess is Shadow, that is.”

“We have all the proof we need,” Nova said, but his voice sounded frail and exhausted and very non-Nova-ish.

Spider-man shrugged.  “I’m sure somebody can tell him when he’s yelling at us,” He said carelessly.  “Admit it, we always Knew Jess was something else...something secret.  Well, now we finally know.  I bet Fury already knew anyway.  C’mon, we have a teammate to save.”

********

“Why does every single villain like the docks as a temporary hideout?  Why?”  Spider-man wondered exasperatedly as they ran up to the coordinates.

Ava scanned the area with her wristwatch.  “Danny’s coordinates are over there-” she pointed towards a huge crane that towered over the docks “- but the major heat signatures are coming from over there,” she said, turning towards a stack of crates on the opposite side of the docks.  “Not just machinery left over from the day-time either.  Moving heat signatures.”

Spider-man jumped up onto a crate to try to see better.  “We’re going to need to get closer,” he called, clinging to the metal.  “Nova, go see if you can find Danny.  The rest of you, you’re with me.”

They dodged between the crates, following the shouting noises and the rubbage.  “It’s as if Nova came through here on a sugar high,” Ava whispered.

“I can still hear you, Kitty Claws,” Nova snapped through the comm system.  “I’m not seeing anybody Webs.  These docks are dead.”

“Keep looking, we’re almost there,” Spider-man said, flipping over a dark puddle of liquid that looked nastily like blood.  “Um, maybe somebody brought punch to this villain party?”

“No,” White Tiger growled.  “Focus Web-head, unless you want to be dragged off.”

“Yeah,” Power-man added.  “What she said.”

As if they needed a reminder, when they got to the last crate, they found another sticky.  Flicking on his night vision mask, Spider-man read aloud, “‘So be it. -JW’  Anybody else up for a villain/hero/frenemy beatdown?”

Luke nodded, but Ava muttered, “Quit the jokes, Peter.  We don’t have time for this, thought I’m sure Jess does.  I’m sure she has all the time in the world.”  Spider-man nodded as well, trying to avoid listening to more of White Tiger’s stinging sarcasm.

“Let’s save our teammate,” he murmured, and then darted around the crate.

Comments

  1. Small glitch in the December/January 2015/16 Poll: this is not the post you're looking for. Post 189 is the correct one. Sorry guys!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! We love hearing the feedback!

Popular posts from this blog

Jay & Noelle - WRITINGS TIPS

Hello, it's me... - Kathleen

Noelle - Day 250 (The Post For Writers)