Jillian Day 109 (Just a few Photos of my Dogs)

Hey hey!

This is just a few pictures I took of my two dogs... just in case you haven't seen them :)

(If you've read some of Boomer Blogs you've probably seen some of these)


 
This is at the shelter when we first met Boomer
 




 
These are all photos from us adopting/taking home Boomer
He looks so happy :)

 
First time in our yard

 
First nap of MANY

 
Yay! A New Toy!

 
Tired out... again...

 
Hi! I'm Boomer!


 
Me: Come on, smile for the camera!

 
Boomer: Okay :)

 
Ha ha ha! 






 
Boomer loves SNOW!

 
This is a HUGE snow igloo our grandpa made for us!


 
And this is Boomer attempting to get inside
 
 
This the first picture we got of K.C.

 
Boomer: Do we have to get another dog?
 
 
This is on my birthday :)

 
Boomer: What are you doing crazy human?

 

 
Boomer: Seriously, what are you doing?

 
Another picture of K.C. at my Uncle's house


 
Cuddles from Boomer <3



 
Boomer REALLY loves snow...
and big sticks!

 
This is Boomer and K.C.'s first meeting


 
Trust me this isn't animal abuse, they actually don't mind it


 
See? They're happy about it!


 
For some reason K.C. looks even cuter on a chair ;)

 
Car trip!

 
Selfie!

 
Yukon Boomer!

 
Me: K.C. I think you might need a hair cut

 
Me: Sorry, no hair cut for you Boomer :)

 
Okay, not my favorite hair cut... but still cute right?... I mean look at those eyes :)
 
 
Boomer: Ready for a walk!



 
No! My dog is not a pyscho!
He just really love rolling.


  

 
 




 
Random picture I no caption for ;)
 
Hope you enjoyed that update on my puppies!
 
Bye!
 


Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! We love hearing the feedback!

Popular posts from this blog

Jay & Noelle - WRITINGS TIPS

Hello, it's me... - Kathleen

Noelle - Day 250 (The Post For Writers)