Noelle - Day 119 (Warehouse 13)

MY FAVORITE SHOW IS OVER!!!!
This is MAJOR NEWS!!!  Agree with me dangit.

I've been binge watching Warehouse 13 for months, and it finally caught up with me.  I ran out of episodes, and the show was discontinued two or three years ago so I need a new show, ASAP, or else I'm going to go stir-crazy.

At any rate, this post shall celebrate the awesomeness of warehouse 13 - keeping in mind that the only reason that I didn't have a Warehouse themed birthday party was that NOBODY watches this show.  So, if you want to skip this post go ahead...I'll wait...go on, leave.....just leave already.  Ok.

Alright, please allow me to rant now.  Thank you.  >Ahem<
The basis of the show is that this warehouse is like a top secret organization that houses artifacts imbued with special powers due to a particular event or person.  When said artifacts go bad (and they always do...) the warehouse agents go, track them down, and bag-snag-and-tag.  AKA make sure they stop causing problems.  Confused?  So am I, and I watched all five seasons!

The cast doesn't change much, except for guests and stuff.

The main characters are Pete, the joker with a problem concerning pressing buttons and Myka, the neat freak and know-it-all with a karate twist

Claudia tops them all (she's my new hero!) with dyed hair, layered clothes and killer jewelry (literally).  Check out the handcuffs on her necklace right now!  (hmmmm.... I smell a fun DIY)  If I do dye my hair reddish I'll probably end up being her next year for Halloween.  Yes, I'm already planning for next year.
Anyway, looking for suggestions for a new show, preferably BEFORE I go stir-crazy.  C'mon, anything sci-fi and I'll probably love it, minus gore.  Please no gore.  I know, of all genres I had to choose sci-fi, but still be anti-gore.  Also, Doctor Who is off limits, cuz its not free.  :(

Right now I have my eyes on Marvel's Agents of SHEILD (comments?) but it's not free on prime!  WHY MARVEL WHY!?  You hath failed me!!!  It might still end up being my next show, but you never know what Mom will dig up - Warehouse 13, Firefly, Eureka, Extant, the list goes on and on.  See y'all tomorrow for some RMS craziness for realzies this time.

PS:  I will provide popcorn if you'll watch Warehouse 13 with me!  ... no seriously, please, feel my pain and get sucked into this show with me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jay & Noelle - WRITINGS TIPS

Hello, it's me... - Kathleen

Noelle - Day 250 (The Post For Writers)