Jillian- Day 111 (Converse, Converse, Converse!)
Hey hey!
This is sort of a post respond to Noelle's Heels, Heels, Heels post. If you haven't checked that out click here. Since I'd rather hangout in my converse or vans, I'm doing Converse style shoes design :)
That's all I have for he intro right now.. so... lets get on to the post!
DISNEY! PIXAR!!!
This is sort of a post respond to Noelle's Heels, Heels, Heels post. If you haven't checked that out click here. Since I'd rather hangout in my converse or vans, I'm doing Converse style shoes design :)
That's all I have for he intro right now.. so... lets get on to the post!
Awesome Starry Night shoes!
Disney!
Disney!
More Disney!
Even More Disney!
Peter and Wendy! I love it!...
Oh right... EVEN MORE Disney!
DISNEY!!!!
I want Bay-Max on my shoes :)
Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd...
Frozen shoes :)
You don't even know how many different Frozen inspired shoes there are in the world!!!
(But I still want a pair :)
Last but not least...
High heel converse, just for you Noelle ;)
Hope you enjoyed my abundance of crazy (mostly Disney) shoe picture!
Bye!
















Disney, Disney, Disney, Disney, Pixar, Disney, Disney HEELS THIS POST JUST GOT BETTER!!!
ReplyDelete