Noelle - Day 250 (The Post For Writers)

Hi everybody!
Can you believe that we've already made it to Day 250??  I mean, that's like almost 100 days left!  (actually it's 114, since I took a day off for Christmas)

I understand we have some new readers (because I've been nagging people again *angelic smile*) so allow me to explain.  WAAAY back at the start of this blog, I had the absolutely horrible idea that we should try to do something that I called the 365 Days Challenge.  That is, I wanted to post every single day, for a full year, without missing a single day.  And we just hit day two hundred and fifty.  Be impressed.  :P  {you can read more here, but I think I covered it all}

But anyway, enough about that, I promised a post for writers and by golly I'm gonna do it.



As a fellow writer, we all understand certain things about each other.  We know that saving these sort of pictures is completely normal:


(and we hope that the government isn't watching us because of it...the knife diagram is by far the least scary thing I have pinned)

We all know this feeling way too well:



And we actually have to warn people about this:
(I am considering making this into a sign and taping it to the side of my desk)

But we could all use some help sometimes.  So...hi.

I have spent a while on da internet finding all the best cheat sheets, prompts, and word charts for you guys.  Because I'm awesome like that.  {and I was bored}

Here's those cheat sheets first (they are lifesavers, I tell you)



I have more, but they take up so much space! How about you just comment if you want me to post more.  Sound good?

And writing prompts.  PROMPTS.  I love 'em.  I like coming up with morbid ones and then convincing people that I don't have to go to therapy (I don't)

I know this ones a little lame, but stick with me.

In fact, I dare you to do this.  Consider it an author/commenter challenge.  Comment below if you're not an author, post if you're an author.  Title of All Time Awesome Person goes to the best writer.  :P


There, I'll stop being lame now.

OH you might remember that horribly scary fun, innocent story that I wrote a while back.  I didn't title it, but I did put it in a blog post.  Um...click here.  Oh wait, I did title it - it's called The Day it Rained.

Anyway, here's the prompt:

And that's all for today!

Comment below and tell me if you liked this post, or what you liked about this post, specifically.  Was it the cheat sheets?  Or the prompts?  Let me know, and maybe I'll do another one!  :)

Don't forget to comment, and have a great day.




Comments

  1. I'll do the Easter bunny one....*laughs Reilly*...oh and just for y'all info I am insane and expect some blood and violence. :) have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elena MelendezFebruary 28, 2016

    I want to do the second one, it sounds interesting. I'll write it when I find out how to post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Come over some time and we'll get your blogger account set up, silly. :P

      Delete
  3. I can show you Elena....it's not that hard...:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! We love hearing the feedback!

Popular posts from this blog

Jay & Noelle - WRITINGS TIPS

Hello, it's me... - Kathleen