Noelle - Day 232 (Awesome Homeschooling Stuff)

Hiya guys!
So, I know you haven't heard from me in a while.  Well, you have, but you heard from the admin side of me, the naggy pestery side.  I apologize.

Anyway, hi!  How are you?  Long time no see!

I was thinking today (no, it did not hurt) and I realized that being a homeschooler is like being on the top of the food chain but everybody ignores you.  Translation: We're awesome as all heck.

But seriously, I even put together a list!  (for all you homeschoolers out there)  And I call it, Reasons Homeschooling is Awesome.

  1. You can literally wear ANYTHING you want in public - nerd shirts, your brightest clothing, or your killer homeschool sweatshirts and nobody will judge you on that (because you are a homeschooler and homeschoolers are weird)
  2. You know what the commissary looks like empty
  3. Yes, we actually do do school in our pajamas.  Occasionally.  When our teacher is too tired to nag us about it.
  4. You can work ahead in school and be lazy on Fridays because Fridays are awesome (just like homeschoolers)
  5. You can educate people.  You think I'm wrong, just spout out those two little words, "I'm homeschooled," and BOOM instant ignorance.  Educate people on the amazingness that is us.
  6. You can be as anti/pro-social as you want at public gatherings.  "Oh that girl is really out going?"  Must be because she's homeschooled.  "Oh that girl is really quiet?"  She must be homeschooled.  (...it cannot be explained...)
See?  Homeschooling is awesome, not nerdy or weird.  And if you think we're weird, then well...I self-admit, we are kinda goofy.  But don't worry, because you're just a sane as I am!  :D

Bye everybody!

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! We love hearing the feedback!

Popular posts from this blog

Jay & Noelle - WRITINGS TIPS

Hello, it's me... - Kathleen

Noelle - Day 250 (The Post For Writers)