Noelle - Day 241 (Completed Cap-On-A-Car!)
Hiya everybody!
I don't have a ton of time, but I just scanned in a BUNCH of new artwork, so I'll be post about that for a while *evil laughter*.
Anyway the much-anticipated Cap-on-a-car painting is complete! I did it in free-hand acrylic with no pencil drawing involved, on some water color paper (which does not warp if all four corners are taped!)
Here it is!!
Anyway, that's it for today. Tell me what you think in the comments below!
I don't have a ton of time, but I just scanned in a BUNCH of new artwork, so I'll be post about that for a while *evil laughter*.
Anyway the much-anticipated Cap-on-a-car painting is complete! I did it in free-hand acrylic with no pencil drawing involved, on some water color paper (which does not warp if all four corners are taped!)
Here it is!!
![]() |
| Downside of taping corners: it shows on the painting. :( |

Good job! It looks amazing!
ReplyDeleteThat is really good!
ReplyDeleteNice job Noelle!!!!!