Noelle - Day 234 (Fantabulous Fan Art)

Hey everybody!
So, I keep talking about this fan art that I'm totally going to do and stuff, but I've finally gotten around to actually making some fan art.

Buuuuuut you don't get to see it yet, because I'm too lazy to scan it in today.  :P  What you get to see today is some of the basis pictures I've found, so that you can vote on them in the comments and tell me which one you want me to do!

I totally was planning on doing this today.  It wasn't like I actually forgot to post until 7 o'clock at night.  Or anything like that.

Anyway, here's those photos, and I've divided them into categories, so if you could pick a favorite from each category, that would be nice.  :D  Here you go, and go crazy.

Marvel:
I'm a black widow fan, okay?  I know that a lot of people hate on her and stuff going 'oh she's so useless' but I like her, I think she should stay on the team, and so there.  Anyway, for voting, this is Black Widow #1

Black Widow #2 - I think I might like this one better because of the action post and stuff but idk

Cap-on-a-car

Update:  I've already done this one, I'll post pictures soon.

Okay I know this one is weird and side ways, but COULSON and I have some good ideas for it.

And I was thinking of doing something similar to this for Iron Man fan art (this is NOT my art)
So that's all the Marcel options, now for Disney:

I really love this one, because of the dramatic lighting and stuff, but I don't know that it has what it takes to be a full scale painting.  Anyway, this is Elsa #1

Another sideways picture, sorry.  I really liked this one because I don't think anybody's painted it before, and it's action-y. 

In honor of the coming-soon live-action Jungle Book!!!

Maybe a water color painting of the live action Cinderella?

One of the main reasons I put this one in here is because I've already done some Frozen fan art similar to this.  This is Elsa #2, by the way.
Here's that old fan art by the way:
I did a water color version but I like the blank-n-white better
Anyway, that's it for Disney, and the final category is Messy Marvel/RMS.  Also, I'm sorry for all these photos that I'm just casually bombing you with.  :)  I want to warn you right now, this stuff is NOT MY ARTWORK!!!  I want to do something similar for my book, but I am NOT claiming credit.
These reminded me of an older Jess, so I guess we can call it "Older Jess"

For Jess landing at some point.  I thought it would be awesome sauce with color and her killer suit. Um..."dramatic entrance"

I already know which one Elena is going to vote for....this looks a bit like Penny, so something similar.  (yes go ahead, freak out Elena.  Go crazy)
RMS is a bit of a small category, but if you could choose one from each section that you'd like to see painted/drawn/colored, that would be awesome!  :D  Because you and I are besties and I always listen to my friends.

Have a great day, and please, please comment.





Comments

  1. Elena MelendezFebruary 12, 2016

    yay! Penny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The 2nd Frozen one is A to the W to the esome!
    Don't mind that randomness...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet and I pick the second Widow pic.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! We love hearing the feedback!

Popular posts from this blog

Jay & Noelle - WRITINGS TIPS

Hello, it's me... - Kathleen

Noelle - Day 250 (The Post For Writers)