Noelle - Day 247 (Boredom Increases Dramatically)

Hiya!
How are all my FABULOUS readers today?  You sound amazing!  And yes...I can hear you...mwhahahahaha....

Anyway, I honestly don't have much planned for today, so maybe I'll just meander about and wonder about random stuff.  Like...spring fashion?  I dunno.

Spring is all basic tops and BRIGHT FLORAL PRINTS THAT SOUND LIKE THIS.  And no, I don't like it.  I mean, it does look good, and I think I could pull it off (maybe) but seriously.  The bright floral prints on the legs just...no.  Stop.  Let me go back to my fall sweatshirts.


See?  I mean, what is this??

This is why I stick with my usual package - sweatshirts, nerd t-shirts, flare jeans, and high heel boots. Yum.  On the other hand, spring does have nice nail designs:



buuuuut I don't think I can do it.  What about you guys?  JJ, I'm counting on you!
Anyway, I'll shut up about fashion now.  Believe it or not, I'm already thinking about next Halloween.  My reasoning for that: Halloween is a cheap, awesome, comic con for kids, and you can't argue with me on that.  IT IS.

So I have multiple ideas, but I recently stumbled across this one and LOVED it.

Permission to wear to much make up and silver armor? GRANTED!!
I dunno though - it seems like it might be a high maintenance costume.  For those of you who don't know, this is a gender bent version of the Winter Soldier from Captain America: Winter Soldier.  And he is AWESOME.  Which makes me want to do a gender bent.  I might want to wait until after Captain America: Civil War comes out though and see what goes on in that movie.

Who's side are you on?  Team Iron Man or Team Cap?

Anyway though, I've been experimenting with new art styles and feel like I've discovered a whole new world with water color and acrylic paints.  Usually, I go for streaky acrylic and very defined water color paintings, which is odd, I know, but I decided to switch them recently and OMGoodness. So awesome.

Here's some examples for no reason what so ever:
Very defined, sharp acrylic (at least, I think this is acrylic.  Now I'm wondering)

And very flow-y, abstract watercolor (and neither of this is my artwork)
Well, at any rate, I'll stop rambling now and let you go about your day.  I hope you have a great day, don't forget to comment, and I'll see you tomorrow with new RMS artwork!

Comments

  1. Noelle I don't know why you still ask this but I will answer your question...

    TEAM TONY!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! We love hearing the feedback!

Popular posts from this blog

Jay & Noelle - WRITINGS TIPS

Hello, it's me... - Kathleen

Noelle - Day 250 (The Post For Writers)