Noelle - Day 237 (Online Schools)

Helllooooooo my peoples!
How are you on this fabulous day?  Good?  Not so much?  Well, I hope you're great.  Speaking of my peoples, where are my fellow bloggers?  Not that I've been the only poster for a while, but I've fallen behind and help I can't get up.  :)

Anyway, I promised something interesting today...and failed miserably.  I'm just gonna talk about what it's like to be an online homeschooler.  And stuff.  Randomness.  Tell you what, I'll make it up to you tomorrow with RMS story parts.

The major difference between an online school and regular homeschooling is that you have actual classes at particular times.  Taught by real people.  Gasp.

The fiberoptic school hallways were pretty busy today....

So those classes have homework and tests, plus you have normal homework that doesn't need to be taught by an actual teacher (grammar and history and such).  At my school, we have a website that helps us keep track of each class by weeks.

Dead week approaches...*Jaws theme song*

And yes, Holy Week is now available for purchase in the app store!  Only 1.99 (with in-app purchases like no homework and reading time)

Anyway, that's all I have for today.  Comment with your weird online school experiences!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jay & Noelle - WRITINGS TIPS

Hello, it's me... - Kathleen

Noelle - Day 250 (The Post For Writers)