Noelle - Day 242 (New Dragon Artwork)
Helloooooo my readers!
Shout out to all the bloggers that have left me alone to be the only poster for ten days now (except for one post from Jay, thanks!) I'm not being passive aggressive at all. But let's put that behind us, because you know what? You are awesome people with busy, awesome lives, and it is A-okay with me if you don't post. Mostly.
Anyway, I've have some new dragon doodles to show you! (Sorry Jillian, old habits don't die easy) I hope you like them.
Shout out to all the bloggers that have left me alone to be the only poster for ten days now (except for one post from Jay, thanks!) I'm not being passive aggressive at all. But let's put that behind us, because you know what? You are awesome people with busy, awesome lives, and it is A-okay with me if you don't post. Mostly.
Anyway, I've have some new dragon doodles to show you! (Sorry Jillian, old habits don't die easy) I hope you like them.
Sorry for the 'background text' - I usually just doodle on the back of whatever is nearest to me, i.e. school papers and stuff. Anyway, that's all I've got for you today, so, bye! Don't forget to comment, and I hope you have a great day.


Comments
Post a Comment
Thanks for your comment! We love hearing the feedback!