Noelle - Day 246 (A Break from Art Work)

Hi guys!
I'm sure that you guys are pretty tired of me posting my artwork by now, so I decided to torture you in a different form...*evil laughter*.

RMS IS BACK!!!!

(everybody: nooooo)

Relax, I'm not going to bomb you too much, or call another marathon (those are a one-per-book maximum), and it will be accompanied with my usual well-thought-out and professional posts.  Of course.

Here's a random writing prompt-ish sort of thing I found the other day:


If that isn't adorable I don't know what is. I WANT IT.

Anyway, enough of that, here's the story parts (and they will be added to the "Posted Sections of Survivors" of course)

The Survivors (Parts 31 & 32)

Jess almost immediately had a knife out and against Spider-man’s throat.  “Who sent you?”  She growled.  Sam didn’t bother to try and stop her, but rose into the air to avoid any side attacks.  “Coulson?  Fury?  Some other S.H.I.E.L.D. agent?  Tell me!”

“What?  No!  Why did you follow me?”  Spider man attempted webbing Jess in the face, but she smashed the web shooter before he could.

“We didn’t follow you.  Why the heck would we follow you?”

“Yeah!”  Sam said, apparently thinking he was being threatening.

“Shut up, Nova,” Jess snapped.  “What did you mean by us following you?”

“Because this is where I hang out all the time...um...you’re not going to tell Coulson right?  Because he said that S.H.I.E.L.D. agents aren’t allowed in this warehouse.”

Jess looked confused, worried almost.  “Why?”

“He didn’t say.  Are you going to let me go now?”

“No.  Hold still or the knife might slip,” She said.  “Sam, check for S.H.I.E.L.D. issue cameras.  Knock out the power system, then come right back here.”

“You did not just threaten me,” Spider-man snapped as Nova zoomed off.

Jess smiled sweetly.  “It’s been one of those days.  Let’s see, I was attacked by a pile of sand at school, got kicked of of S.H.I.E.L.D, am now an outlaw, dyed my hair, and oh yes, haven’t had anything to eat since 5:45 in the morning...so yeah, I did just threaten you.  Problem?”

“Um yeah,” Spider-man said, apparently grumpy as well.  “You have a knife to my throat?  I think that counts as a problem, right?”

“Nah.”

Sam appeared and slid across the floor.  “No cameras.  Knocked out any security system.  Anything else, oh mighty ruler?”

“Haha, nope.”  Jess considered it, then let go of Spidey’s neck.  “This is your chance to explain why you are at this warehouse before I disembowel you,” She said cheerfully.  Spider-man shuddered and pulled his mask off.

“Quick question: do you disembowel me if you don’t like the answer or just disembowel me no matter what?  Because grammar is important.”

Jess fixed Peter with one of her death stares.

“Right.  I may or may not come here to just hang out by myself?  And yeah, I know, that’s lame, but -”

“Yeah, you know what, it is lame - a lame excuse.  Why were you really here?”

“I just told you - this is my warehouse.  Where I come to hang out?”  He smiled sheepishly.

She glared at him.  “Sam?”

“What’s up?”

“Drop him from the top of a skyscraper.”

*******

Sam refused.  Flat out refused.  “Jess, you said we would be running from S.H.I.E.L.D., not killing off former friends, and I’m not going to take any part in this - I’ll leave!”

Jess paused.  Clearly she doesn’t want to be along on this...run, Spider-man thought.  He had never seen Jess like this - angry, defensive, almost panicked.  Had she lost control?  What had happened at the mall?  The questions swarmed around him.

“Fine.”  She said.  “Peter, is there anybody else here?”

Spider-man hesitated, but when Jess hissed like an angry cat, he quickly said, “No...nobody else is here...this is the Spidercave afterall....”

Even Sam frowned at that reference.  “Really, Parker?  Spidercave?”

“Um...yeah.”

Jess fumbled with her pockets for a moment, then pulled out a tiny gadget.  It looked harmless enough until she hooked it behind Spider-man’s ear.  “I’m really sorry, Pete,” She whispered, and she seemed to mean it.  “But I can’t have S.H.I.E.L.D. following me.  You’re going to have to find a new cave.”

And then everything went black.

§§§

Sorry that this has been such a short post! I'll add these parts to The Survivors, Posted Sections - a new doc that I am sharing with anybody that wants to read the second book of the RMS series! Shoot me an email if you want it.

Bye everybody, and I hope you have a great day!

Comments

  1. Do you want me to write a story about that picture? I will!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! We love hearing the feedback!

Popular posts from this blog

Jay & Noelle - WRITINGS TIPS

Hello, it's me... - Kathleen

Noelle - Day 250 (The Post For Writers)