Jillian- Day 57 (Two New Sketchbooks)
Hey hey! As you can see from the title... I JUST BOUGHT TWO NEW SKETCHBOOKS!!! YAY!
Sorry, I felt like that needed to be in all caps, anyway I love new sketchbooks. The look, the smell, the clean, white crisp paper just ready to be beautified (or destroyed depending on what I try to draw)
Here are pictures of them and you better believe that there are going to be pictures from them on this blog :)
Sorry, I felt like that needed to be in all caps, anyway I love new sketchbooks. The look, the smell, the clean, white crisp paper just ready to be beautified (or destroyed depending on what I try to draw)
Here are pictures of them and you better believe that there are going to be pictures from them on this blog :)
Which one is your favorite?
Bye!
YEAH NEW SKETCHBOOKS YEAH YEAH YEEEAHAYAY
ReplyDeleteOh wait...they're not for me?
ReplyDeleteI like the one that has a flip-close, bet that's got a magnetic catch and everything!
ReplyDelete