The Official Friendship Photos!
You know what this is?
This is a post that is NOT a 365 Days post! Can you believe it? Those actually exist! Anyway, the official Fenimore/Hughes/McPeaks/Matherne's friendship photos came in. We only took five, but they turned out amazing. I think Madison has a few more on hers also, so if she could post those...if she ever posted...*coughs*.
Anyway, here are the photos, no link, no suspense. I know, I'm bizarre today! In case you were wonderng, the chalk drawing on the ground was something all the girls in the neighborhood helped out with (we weren't letting the boys ANYWHERE near that). At any rate, it was specifically for the photos.
Just want to say that this is the first author and family that's moved away from NJ! Not that any of us were happy about it - the Fenimore's were the glue that we didn't realize we needed. We'll miss you guys Madison and Gracen! Keep posting!!!
Here you go guys, and see you later today for the 365 Days post for some short story stuff.
This is a post that is NOT a 365 Days post! Can you believe it? Those actually exist! Anyway, the official Fenimore/Hughes/McPeaks/Matherne's friendship photos came in. We only took five, but they turned out amazing. I think Madison has a few more on hers also, so if she could post those...if she ever posted...*coughs*.
Anyway, here are the photos, no link, no suspense. I know, I'm bizarre today! In case you were wonderng, the chalk drawing on the ground was something all the girls in the neighborhood helped out with (we weren't letting the boys ANYWHERE near that). At any rate, it was specifically for the photos.
Just want to say that this is the first author and family that's moved away from NJ! Not that any of us were happy about it - the Fenimore's were the glue that we didn't realize we needed. We'll miss you guys Madison and Gracen! Keep posting!!!
Here you go guys, and see you later today for the 365 Days post for some short story stuff.
![]() |
| Awe...how sweet. From left to right: Madison (author), Jillian (author), and Gracen (kinda sorta an author) |
![]() |
| Lily and Gracen posing for a would-have-been good photo if we hadn't like photo bombed them. :-) |
![]() |
| A complicated pose that we all loved. Here you can see the whole "2015 Bffs" chalk graffiti that we did. |
![]() |
| Toyota Jump! Jillian (author), Madison (author), Me (with a sling on still unfortunatly), Gracen (kinda sorta an author), Lily (not an author, just an amazing friend) |
![]() |
| All of us together! :-) |





Oh my gosh, I know this is old but I have not been on for a while, as you can obviously tell..i kind of moved :) But I love the last photo so much I cried looking at those again!! <3
ReplyDeleteDONT CRY MADISON!!! :(
ReplyDelete