I'm back from NYC!!!
And I brought back photos that you will not see today! I haven't downloaded all the photos yet, but I do have a summer photo dump that I want to share with you guys!
First of all, I want to say thanks to my youth group for selecting me to go to this amazing conference! Our church could only afford to send four kids, so there was a lot of kids that could have gone, but they selected me to go instead. Also, thanks to Mom and Dad for letting me go! You guys are AWESOME!!! I'll tell you more about #StubieNYC soon.
As you dedicated readers know, I went RVing with one of my best friends Elena a couple weeks ago. Mom took some amazing photos and let me steal them, so here they are! Just click the link below, and I will see you tomorrow (sneak peaks for the future of R.M.S. below)!
Here are the photos, and as promised there will be waaaaaaay down at the bottom of the post (meaning you can leave comments with ease) is an actual sneak peak at where R.M.S. is going in the future! :-)
 |
| Woo-hoooooooo! Let the RVing begin! |
 |
| Mom is very happy to finally use the Wanderer (that's what we named our pretty RV) |
 |
| Look at the cuteness!!!! Look at it!!! |
 |
| Some of Mom's decorating taste. |
 |
| The Wanderer in our driveway |
 |
| Eating our first dinner cooked out on an RV grill! (Yummy Turkey burgers and grilled Mandarin-flavored zucchini) |
 |
| Me and Elena just chillin' inside on the kitchenette bar with popsicles and some tasty fruit-flavored concoction that will probably cause cancer in my later years. |
And...*drumroll*...the preview, as promised! This actually isn't that far ahead in the future for the story line, but I hope you like it. See you tomorrow!
"...the damage was done - if there was anyone to help nearby that would do it. In that moment Jess was already half-way unconscious, but her sharp ears picked up something - a sweet, soft laugh. Then she slumped over, only awake enough to feel her small frame being slammed into the concrete below."
Comments
Post a Comment
Thanks for your comment! We love hearing the feedback!