Jillian- Day 46 (MCT 2015)
Hey hey! I'm back and the reason for me being gone is last week my brother and I were in a play.
I know what your thinking, "this play took you a whole week to preform?". Well yes and no...
The title says MCT because that stands for Missoula Children's Theater. It's an company that sends out groups of two trained directors and a truck packed with costumes, the set, props, scripts and everything else you need to put on a play except the cast. That's where the kids come in. On Monday we audition and through out the week we practice and on Friday we do the play. This year's play was Blackbeard the Pirate, and guess what role I got? I'll let you see by the pictures...
I know what your thinking, "this play took you a whole week to preform?". Well yes and no...
The title says MCT because that stands for Missoula Children's Theater. It's an company that sends out groups of two trained directors and a truck packed with costumes, the set, props, scripts and everything else you need to put on a play except the cast. That's where the kids come in. On Monday we audition and through out the week we practice and on Friday we do the play. This year's play was Blackbeard the Pirate, and guess what role I got? I'll let you see by the pictures...
A closer view of the entire cast
The entire cast
Alex being a fruitcake
My pirate crew :)
Our "Pirate-y post"
Alex still being a fruitcake
Our homeschool group picture :)
From right to left top row:
Jesse, Jesse, Lily, Jillian (Me) Elena
From right to left bottom row:
Jadon, Elizabeth, Sayla (I thinks that's how you spell it) and Alex.
If you want to do Missoula click here and check out the tour schedule, if they go to where you live then it should be on there with what show is coming.
Hope you enjoyed and how do you like my killer black eyebrows that took me two days to get off?
Bye!
Comments
Post a Comment
Thanks for your comment! We love hearing the feedback!