Noelle - Day 50 (Finally, StubieNYC Pics)
StubieNYC!!!
Where I talk about an awesome trip that none of you particularly care about. Specifically, I went to New York with my amazing Catholic youth group and spent a weekend there, sprained an ankle, lived in a college dorm, learned about God, and just had an all-around good time. And now, as promised, the pictures have arrived! It's a lot, so this might actually end up being a two or three day post. In fact...
Day 1 Photos:
To be continued tomorrow...
Where I talk about an awesome trip that none of you particularly care about. Specifically, I went to New York with my amazing Catholic youth group and spent a weekend there, sprained an ankle, lived in a college dorm, learned about God, and just had an all-around good time. And now, as promised, the pictures have arrived! It's a lot, so this might actually end up being a two or three day post. In fact...
Day 1 Photos:
![]() |
| The view from our awesome dorm |
![]() |
| Me and my amazingly huge group totally not making fun of a statue. |
![]() |
| SQUUEEEE!!! This is where all the art classes of St. John's University are! Can I go there? |
![]() |
| We are ready to party! |
![]() |
| And good thing too - the head count of kinds was 1700! Woohoo! |
![]() |
| This is actually a day 2 photo but oh well, it snuck in. |
![]() |
| The theme was "God is Limitless" and tahdah - so he is. Look at all those hands in the air like we all care (about God) |
![]() |
| This was a Life Teen convention by the way! |
![]() |
| The had a bunch of live music, really loud. I am personally fond of this photo - I call it "And the Beat DROPS!!!" |
![]() |
| We love you Ike! Thanks for an awesome weekend of fun at #StubieNYC |











Comments
Post a Comment
Thanks for your comment! We love hearing the feedback!