Jillian- Day 39 (Backpacks and Chameleons Just Don't Mix Well)
Hey hey! Here's my first fantasy story writing prompt! Thanks Noelle for giving me something to post about :)
Hope you liked it!
Bye!
Backpacks and chameleons just don’t mix well;
I’m going to try to create this spell.
At being a witch I am the worse;
But I will triumph in making this curse!
Double, double toil and trouble;
Fire burn, and cauldron bubble.
Lead of pencil, eraser of pink;
Spine of bumps, eyes that blink.
Twelve inch ruler, schoolwork routine;
Sticky long tongue, body of green.
Scissors so sharp and paper so thin;
Feet very sticky and really bumpy skin.
Backpacks and chameleons just don’t mix well;
And I keep trying and failing at this spell.
All the world shall feel my bane!
If I can mix these ingredients and stay sane.
Double, double toil and trouble;
Fire burn, and cauldron bubble.
Books piled up, homework so grim;
Look it up if you will, they might be able to swim?
Markers caped, white glue eater;
We are very small, about the length of 15 millimeters.
Notebooks opened, straight edge angled;
They are pretty cute, Pascal starred in Tangled!
Backpacks and chameleons just don’t mix well;
I guess I’m giving up on this spell.
The chanting was perfect, it’s really a bummer,
I guess there’s no way to hurry up summer.Hope you liked it!
Bye!
Sweet poem Jillian! I actually have a short story that uses Backpacks and Chamelions as a title. I'll be posting it on the 13th.
ReplyDelete