Noelle - Day 67 (Fashion Roundup)

So I've saved some photos
From Pinterest for our "Fashion Roundup" this week - lets see how many weeks I can actually keep this up.  Alrighty, so I have the photos, mainly nail designs, and then, yes, as promised, R.M.S. parts!

How many of you noticed the update?  Hopefully all of you, since I completely re-did the color scene and all that stuff.  This is the fall version, I'll try to re-do it again in like November or something.  Actually, it will probably end up being earlier, because I can't resist messing with it sometimes.

Down to business now...just click the link below!



Thank you for clicking the link - you are a nice person.  :)


I'm going to try to do this sometime - it looks semi easy and really cool.  Maybe as an accent for my super hero costume for Halloween??

I just like the black, white, and gold color scheme.  You guys?

I might try this one also.

This is what I want to do with my hair - don't look at me like that!

Lace nails - looks super hard

I like all the different details on each nail.

Was going to do something like this for 4th of July, but got lazy.

Do you think I could pull this off?  Anybody?  I really want to try crazy layering, but it's really not my thing.

French Fishtail...chignon?  Bun.  Anyway, a tutorial for you folks.

And now, what you actually wanted to see...R.M.S. story parts!  (The plot is thickening and you guys kinda got left off at a cliff hanger last time, so I'll give you several to make up for that)

Random Marvel-based Story (Parts 28 & 29)


Three days later, the team was pacing the training hall.  Spider-man glanced up, out the full-length windows, at the waning sunset.  Time was running out for Jess to appear and explain this situation.

Nick Fury walked in, unsurprised to see the team not training.  He handed them another paper, which they all looked at with suspicion.  “Another encrypted message,” he said gruffly.  “And some bad news.  Something attacked the helicarrier last night - it might be two months before it’s finished now.”  He walked away without another word.

White Tiger looked at the paper, reading carefully, “Where is she?  Give me your teammate or none of them will see the light of day.”

You could have heard a pin drop in the training hall at that moment.

“Whoever this is, they’re willing to kill to get their way,” Spider-man said slowly.  “That’s-”  Peter never finished that sentence.  He shuddered, wondering where Jess was and why this mysterious killer wanted her.

Nova stood up and said abruptly, “We need to find Jess.  This is her problem just as much as it is ours, and if we don’t find this...this person-” he gestured to the paper “- will murder to get his way.”

“That’s great, Buckethead,” Spider-man said, suddenly angry.  The pent-up energy from the last few days came flowing out  “Where you going to find her?  She ditched us - her team - and left us to deal with this problem!  She could be on the other side of the planet by now, sipping root beer and laughing at us!”

Sam got right up into Peter’s face.  “So help me find her,” he said, shoving the other boy slightly.  A line had been crossed, and Spider-man shoved him right back, nearly pushing him to the floor.

“Woah! Woah wo wo wo, easy boys!”  White Tiger wedged herself in between the two fuming heros.  “If we’re going to find Jess, we need to do it as a team.  Spidey, where was the last place you saw her before this morning?”

“Where the Adaptoid attacked, but why -” he froze, an idea forming in his mind.  “Nova,” he said slowly, “How fast can you get to Avengers tower?”

*******

“Little annoying spider,” Sam grumbled as he flew like a rocket over downtown New York.  The sun was setting even faster than it was earlier.  Time was running out.  He landed just beyond the perimeter of the tower’s wall.

“Oi!  He said, banging on the doors.  “Let me in!”

The only response was a set of guns that popped up out of the ground behind his, all aiming directly at his face.  He put his hands up and said, “I come in peace?”

“Cancel pest removal, JARVIS,” said a female voice cooly.  It wasn’t Jess - but the same sense of dark style was there.  A shadowy figure jumped to the ground in front of him, and the guns slowly went back into their hiding spots - perhaps Nova imagined it, but they looked semi-reluctant to do so.  “What do you want, kid?”  Black Widow said disgustedly, bringing him back to earth (so to speak)

Nova winced and put his hands up higher.  “I’m, uh, here to see Jess.  She’s been AWOL for three days now and -”  He stopped as the Widow slowly raised her hand to show a nasty looking gun.  They stood in silence, staring at eachother.

“Come on in,” she said after what seemed like an eternity.

This is so cool!  Thought Sam, nearly forgetting what he was here for.  Black Widow pointed a gun at me!  This was totally going on his blog.  They walked in through the glass door into a room tinted by a warm, soft light.

If Widow was surprised to see the Incredible Hulk and the Norse god of thunder crashing through walls, she didn’t say a thing.  They walked past the two superpowers in silence, ignoring the grunts of pain and what sounded like viking battle cries.

“Right this way,” Natasha said coldly, shoving him into another room.

Nova looked at the silhouette of Black Widow in the doorway, then back into the blackness she had pushed him into.  “Where are we...Jess!”

For it was Jess, sitting on a doctor’s table next to the famous Tony Stark, a satisfied smile on her lips.  Her clothes were torn and bloody, but she seemed ok.  “See?”  Said Stark as if he was finishing a conversation rather than starting one.  “I told you they care.”

“Wait for it...” Jess whispered with the tiniest shake of her head.

Nova rushed to her side, trying to ignore the small but obvious pool of blood under the floor.  “Jess!” He grabbed her hand, which she awkwardly pulled away, but he was too overwhelmed to notice.  “We’ve been looking for you everywhere!  There’s been another note, demanding that we turn you over, and who ever it is they’re threatening people’s lives.  We need your help here, are you in any condition to fight?  You might be able to figure out where or who the message is from!  And-”

Jess put a hand up and he fell silent.  “Enough,” she said weakly.  She turned her head back to Tony Stark.  “I told you too.  Project WW is over.”

“It never began!  They need you to help them, now, tomorrow, and until the end.  Give them the answers they want,” Tony said earnestly.

Sam nodded eagerly, hoping that Jess might say something that would explain this horrible situation.  They ignored him.  “No,” Jess said with a final note.  She grabbed Iron man’s arm (something Nova would have never dared to do) and breathed, “Tony...what if...what if it’s him?”

“It won’t be - this is your team Cl-” Tony began to say, but Jess cut him off.

“Don’t call me that!”  She hissed, panting from the sudden effort.  Clearly Jess was not in a condition to fight.  She paused, then said in a slightly calmer whisper, “Never call me that.”

She shifted on the bed, then pulled herself up into a sitting position.  With a pained gasp, she added, “Fine.  I’ll come.  I can’t fight, but if lives are on the line, I’ll come.”

Nova nodded, though he wasn’t quite sure why Jess was even hesitating.  “C’mon, you’re in no condition to run like you usually do, so I’ll give you a lift.”

Jess shook her head, saying, “Just get me to the front door and I’m happy.  I can ride JACKIE from there.  No time to explain.”



Ooooh....cliff hanger again!  I'm evil.  Ok, I will see you tomorrow (and since you read all the way down here: spoiler alert) there'll be more parts tomorrow as well!  Two, actually, but they're failing long, so brace yourself for some reading.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jay & Noelle - WRITINGS TIPS

Hello, it's me... - Kathleen

Noelle - Day 250 (The Post For Writers)