Wreck This Journal Wednesdays
Hey hey! What's up people who read this blog... Um... Noelle... are you there?
If you didn't know I love doing art, it might not be the best art in the world but I love doing it. So for my birthday in February I got a Wreck this Journal... Trust me... It's is exactly what it sounds like. Inside, on each page, there are instructions about how to wreck the page. You can completely wreck the page or, like me, you can take the more artistic route. Anyway, I wanted to post every Wednesday two pages from my Wreck this Journal so you could see or get idea's if you have a Wreck this Journal.
If you didn't know I love doing art, it might not be the best art in the world but I love doing it. So for my birthday in February I got a Wreck this Journal... Trust me... It's is exactly what it sounds like. Inside, on each page, there are instructions about how to wreck the page. You can completely wreck the page or, like me, you can take the more artistic route. Anyway, I wanted to post every Wednesday two pages from my Wreck this Journal so you could see or get idea's if you have a Wreck this Journal.
This is the front of my Wreck this Journal
(The title doesn't count as a page)
(The title doesn't count as a page)
This is the inside cover.
It's inspired by the Disney movie Aladdin.
This was the copyright page until I made it into an iPod and playlist :)
This is what the warning says if you couldn't read it from the picture above.
Hope you enjoyed and got some ideas :)
Bye!
Comments
Post a Comment
Thanks for your comment! We love hearing the feedback!