Noelle - Day 33 (Finished Woody!)
Hiya! I'm back!
Not that there was any doubt....
I have something special for you guys today, and no, I'm not just talking about the R.M.S. Marathon (Part two!), but also some art work! One of the requests I got was for toy story, so I did Woody for day 18's 365 post. Speaking of 365, I added a page explaining what 365 Days is (see here or above) and a page explaining what the heck R.M.S. is. If you're new, or need reminding, or are trying to find a particular post, you can see the R.M.S. page here. Check it out - it has a link list of all the posts that have story parts there.
Alright, now for the art and the story parts ( Parts 10 and 11), and I'm not going to make you click on a link to see the post! *Collective gasp*
Here's the Woody artwork, then the story parts, and now I'm really tired so I shall return tomorrow! Bye!
“Ok, midnight. 2 million. Don’t be late, or nothing,” Jess said in the distance. Oh, I sure hope my gut is right about this one, Spider-man thought. Because we seem to be going in deep.
Not that there was any doubt....
I have something special for you guys today, and no, I'm not just talking about the R.M.S. Marathon (Part two!), but also some art work! One of the requests I got was for toy story, so I did Woody for day 18's 365 post. Speaking of 365, I added a page explaining what 365 Days is (see here or above) and a page explaining what the heck R.M.S. is. If you're new, or need reminding, or are trying to find a particular post, you can see the R.M.S. page here. Check it out - it has a link list of all the posts that have story parts there.
Alright, now for the art and the story parts ( Parts 10 and 11), and I'm not going to make you click on a link to see the post! *Collective gasp*
Here's the Woody artwork, then the story parts, and now I'm really tired so I shall return tomorrow! Bye!
![]() |
| The page warped, but I still like it. Comment with a common movie and I'll try to do some fan art for you |
Random Marvel-based Story (Parts 10 and 11)
That night, Jess and Iron Fist balanced at the top of a building, staring over the glimmering New York. “Does Midtown ever sleep?” She wondered aloud.
“It is a bustle of many people, all searching for the same thing, but not putting the effort into finding it,” Danny commented. They had been sitting here for an hour, just waiting.
Jess looked at him, curious. “What are they looking for?”
“I don’t know,” Iron Fist said sheepishly. “I know what we’re looking for though!”
“The Beetle,” Jess said with a sigh. “White Tiger and her stake outs. Her file talk about them - that’s her fail safe if she doesn’t have a better plan. Ugh! I’m done with this.”
“Patience,” Danny recited, “Is the key to eternal happiness.”
Jess looked at the peaceful blonde boy before her. How could he be so...so...confident? So sure? “What if there is no eternal happiness?” She asked, shaking her head. “In my world, happiness is an illusion, hiding the truth - the cold, hard truth of a cold, hard world.”
Danny pulled off his green mask and said, “And the truth?”
Jess looked back over Midtown, with its glittering lights and flashing colors. With a wry smile, she finished, “You are alone.”
Another ten minutes went by before either of them spoke. There was nothing to say. Jess paced a few times, then sat down next to Danny and pulled her mask off also.
At eleven o’clock, the rest of the team appeared on the roof, looking exhausted and frustrated. Jess rolled her eyes - this was clearly one of their first unsuccessful stake outs - and stood up to meet her new team.
“So my plan didn’t work! I didn’t see you offer any ideas, Webs-for-Brains!” White Tiger said angrily to Spider-man.
Jess sighed, indecisive. Should she? It might lose her team, but it would get the mission over with. She pulled out a small, black flip-phone and said over the arguing, “I have another plan.”
The team got very quiet and looked at her. Nova narrowed his eyes. “Forget it,” he said, “There is no was I’m gonna follow her plan, no matter what it is. You’re new - you don’t get a say here!”
It was obvious that she had the rest of the team’s attention, so she dialed the number on the phone and said, “Be ready to fight. I’m done waiting for the Beetle, so the Beetle is coming to us.”
Jess turned her back on the team. No getting out now.
*******
“Sure, she’s mysterious, but she can fight, and she isn’t against following orders - as far as I can tell,” said Peter in an undertone, eying Jess’s back. “My gut says that this is a good plan. I say we follow it, and yes, that means shutting up for once, Sam.”
“Oh sure, just let her make a mysterious call and summon the Beetle. Yeah right - this newbie is going to get us into some deep trouble, says my gut. No I’m not going to shut up!”
“Shut it Sam,” White Tiger growled. “Power man? Iron Fist? What do you think?”
“Fury said she has had problems with teams, and that she hasn’t done well with friends. We need to give her a chance,” Luke said. Iron Fist nodded in agreement.
“Ok, midnight. 2 million. Don’t be late, or nothing,” Jess said in the distance. Oh, I sure hope my gut is right about this one, Spider-man thought. Because we seem to be going in deep.

Comments
Post a Comment
Thanks for your comment! We love hearing the feedback!