Noelle - Day 66 (Poetry again)
So I have a lot of poetry -
Don't look at me like that! It's what I do when I'm bored, and I thought I'd share some. Fine then, I won't post any, see if I care...
Ok, ok, I care! I'll post some. :) Where were we yesterday? Ah yes. Prepare, people, for Petra's poetry of purple petunias. I've wanted to do that for sooo long, probably too long to be considered not insane. Which is also probably how I ended up as a blogger. You know what, I'm making no sense whatsoever today and I don't care! I love it! Ok, moving on now...let's start with something short.
Where Forgotten Things Go (a short poem)
If I could visit forgotten places,
Full of old things and dirty shoe laces,
And look closer than a microscope
Under the leaves and all the frayed rope
I am quite sure that I would find
Things forgotten from my mind.
Tear (A Serious Limerick)
Just a huddle on the ground,
A splash beneath my cheek,
A wonderful smile,
And all the while,
Crying in my sleep.
"What people call Silence" (A not-so-serious poem)
Hiss hiss
Breath
Hiss hiss
Music note
Echo on the wall
Echoing on down the hall
Hiss hiss
Breath
Hiss hiss
Page turn
Empty sound in the air
Empty sound everywhere
Hiss hiss
Breath
Hiss hiss
Skootch
Silence ain't silent
Silence ain't silent in here
Hiss hiss
Breath
Hiss hiss
Achoo!
Church (A poem)
Quiet little prayers
And quiet little feet
Quiet little songs
From quiet little books
Quiet little colors
On quiet little skirts
Belonging to quiet little sour-mouthed people.
I want to quietly stand
And step little steps,
And I want to say in a quiet little sour-mouthed voice
"I believe in God and that. is. BIG!"
"To Kill a Writer" (A creative paragraph)
To be a writer, you must write.
But if you write (no matter what it is), you're a writer.
One of the greatest and sometimes most ignored truths of the writing world is this: if you write, you're a writer. Regardless of your speling, or you grammer, if you wryite, you're aw riter. Doesn't matter if you go off on tangents or don't have a proper mountain as your plot line, or if your verbs aren't conjugated correctly, if you write, you're a writer. If you can get your ideas from pen to paper, or keyboard to computer, or even from your lips to an audience, if. you. write. you are a writer and a darn good one too.
That's all the ones I'm willing to share right now, but I'll probably have more soon. I hope you liked my poetry/paragraphs and I will see you tomorrow: hint hint, there'll be R.M.S. parts tomorrow!!!
Don't look at me like that! It's what I do when I'm bored, and I thought I'd share some. Fine then, I won't post any, see if I care...
Ok, ok, I care! I'll post some. :) Where were we yesterday? Ah yes. Prepare, people, for Petra's poetry of purple petunias. I've wanted to do that for sooo long, probably too long to be considered not insane. Which is also probably how I ended up as a blogger. You know what, I'm making no sense whatsoever today and I don't care! I love it! Ok, moving on now...let's start with something short.
Where Forgotten Things Go (a short poem)
If I could visit forgotten places,
Full of old things and dirty shoe laces,
And look closer than a microscope
Under the leaves and all the frayed rope
I am quite sure that I would find
Things forgotten from my mind.
Tear (A Serious Limerick)
Just a huddle on the ground,
A splash beneath my cheek,
A wonderful smile,
And all the while,
Crying in my sleep.
"What people call Silence" (A not-so-serious poem)
Hiss hiss
Breath
Hiss hiss
Music note
Echo on the wall
Echoing on down the hall
Hiss hiss
Breath
Hiss hiss
Page turn
Empty sound in the air
Empty sound everywhere
Hiss hiss
Breath
Hiss hiss
Skootch
Silence ain't silent
Silence ain't silent in here
Hiss hiss
Breath
Hiss hiss
Achoo!
Church (A poem)
Quiet little prayers
And quiet little feet
Quiet little songs
From quiet little books
Quiet little colors
On quiet little skirts
Belonging to quiet little sour-mouthed people.
I want to quietly stand
And step little steps,
And I want to say in a quiet little sour-mouthed voice
"I believe in God and that. is. BIG!"
"To Kill a Writer" (A creative paragraph)
To be a writer, you must write.
But if you write (no matter what it is), you're a writer.
One of the greatest and sometimes most ignored truths of the writing world is this: if you write, you're a writer. Regardless of your speling, or you grammer, if you wryite, you're aw riter. Doesn't matter if you go off on tangents or don't have a proper mountain as your plot line, or if your verbs aren't conjugated correctly, if you write, you're a writer. If you can get your ideas from pen to paper, or keyboard to computer, or even from your lips to an audience, if. you. write. you are a writer and a darn good one too.
That's all the ones I'm willing to share right now, but I'll probably have more soon. I hope you liked my poetry/paragraphs and I will see you tomorrow: hint hint, there'll be R.M.S. parts tomorrow!!!
Comments
Post a Comment
Thanks for your comment! We love hearing the feedback!