Noelle - Day 42 (Summer and All Things Hot Photo Dump)
Hiya!
How are you on this fine evening? What was that? I can't hear you!? I guess you'll have to leave a comment - just scroll down and tah-dah!
So I have a ton of photos to share and nothing to do with them, so naturally I'm just going to dump them on you, because, you know, this is me. I also (yay) have finished another couple parts for the Random Marvel-based Story (also known as R.M.S., read more here!) so all you have to do is get through the photos to read part nineteen of R.M.S.! I'll have more tomorrow, but that's all for now folks!
Jess waved to the two Avengers as the doors opened in front of her. “Alright, me and Danny have to run. See you!”
How are you on this fine evening? What was that? I can't hear you!? I guess you'll have to leave a comment - just scroll down and tah-dah!
So I have a ton of photos to share and nothing to do with them, so naturally I'm just going to dump them on you, because, you know, this is me. I also (yay) have finished another couple parts for the Random Marvel-based Story (also known as R.M.S., read more here!) so all you have to do is get through the photos to read part nineteen of R.M.S.! I'll have more tomorrow, but that's all for now folks!
![]() |
| Hi! |
![]() |
| My Mom being "seven steps from Kevin Bacon". Comment if you understood it! My first concert - and it was fun! |
![]() |
| Me and Lily building a something a the Lake-side Summer Fest |
![]() |
| Our amazing castle that we built, fighting currents and erosion. Cool, right? |
| Mom's corn that she's growing. Summer-y, right? |
Random Marvel-based Story (Part 19)
While Jess and Iron Man talked, Danny looked around for somewhere to sit. It looked like it might take a while and he definitely did not want to sit on the ‘cross-dimensional teleporter’.
He picked his way along, taking care not to touch anything, when a paper unexpectedly slid in front of him, making him slip and fall on his rear. How he not seen that coming!? He pulled himself up, but not before the door opened and another one of the famous Avengers had come in - the Widow.
“Please tell me that this isn’t Clara’s new boyfriend,” she said disdainfully, tossing her red hair. “C’mon, an intruder would be more welcome than this clutz.”
Iron Fist hastily picked himself up. “I am sorry that I am what you call ‘a clutz’. I am here by Jess’s invitation. She is talking to Iron Man, in case you were wondering.”
“My mistake,” Black Widow said with a tiny flicker of surprise. “I know that face - mask or no mask. You’re Daniel, the kid that Jess works with in her team. Kun Lung fighting master and owner of the ‘double fists of iron’. That kid.”
Danny blinked. The Widow was rumored to know a lot about everybody, but he had never realized how much. “That is correct,” he said with a bow.
“Well, mister fighting master, you can stop by any time you need a good sparring partner,” Natasha said with a wry smile. “If Jess gets bored of beating you up that is.”
“Alright, are you gossiping about me, Widow?” Jess herself said, walking in. A worried Tony Stark followed, but for once, he had no comments. Jess ignored him. “What are you saying this time?”
Danny smiled. “She was complimenting your fighting techniques.”
“Oooh, compliments, I love ‘em!” Jess said, throwing her head back with a laugh. “How come I never get them to my face?”
Black Widow frowned. “Because you never come by to spar and get better. You’re still sloppy, especially in your kicks. There’s only so much you can get from that team of yours you know.”
“Oh, I know, Widow, loosen your grip,” Jess said carelessly, while Danny rubbed his back where Jess had kicked him earlier that day. Sloppy?
Jess waved to the two Avengers as the doors opened in front of her. “Alright, me and Danny have to run. See you!”




Comments
Post a Comment
Thanks for your comment! We love hearing the feedback!