Noelle - Day 38 (Fantasy Writing Prompt Challenge)
So here's the thing.
I have a list of writing prompts, some of which you guys have already seen in a former post. Some of them are just random phrases I heard off the street or thought of myself and they inspired me. The challenge is you select a writing prompt from the list, write it out (it doesn't matter how long it ends up being) and post it. Cool?
I have a list of writing prompts, some of which you guys have already seen in a former post. Some of them are just random phrases I heard off the street or thought of myself and they inspired me. The challenge is you select a writing prompt from the list, write it out (it doesn't matter how long it ends up being) and post it. Cool?
- "Just a Girl in a Garden"
- The Haunted Pizza Joint (an actually thing, ask me about it...)
- Caller I.D.: Caller is Calling
- Pinboard (this is the one I'm doing today)
- Backpacks and chameleons just don't mix well.
- (In a) Duffle Bag
- Silk Socks (this was one my list but I'm not sure where it came from)
- Give Me the Stars
- Not a Princess
- "Who are you and why did you steal my taco!?"
- "I said it before, and I'll say it again. Don't provoke the ducks."
- "I think I broke him!"
- Where She Walks, No Flower Grows
- They said they were trying to protect me.
- A: "Just to be sure we're on the same page..." B: "Dude, we're not even in the same library!"
All yours, have fun!
I can do #5 :)
ReplyDelete