Noelle - Day 41 (Return-eth the Mouse of Doom, Alas!)

Sorry for the title.
I was trying to be creative and it utterly failed.

So I have more photos of the ever-adorable kitten also known as Mouse!  Or Kit-Kat.  Or Kitten.  Or Katherine.  Whatever you want to call her really, and you say it weirdly enough and she'll look at you with her big eyes.

I actually don't have a tons of time, so I'm just going to post and caption these photos of I took of her.  I trapped he inside a little kitten tent, and then naturally took photos instead of helping her out.  Click below to see her adorable face!  (I'm not bragging...just trying to get your attention :P)

 (sorry, they're out of the order I wanted them in.  But it's ok, right?)
Human why?

Fine then, I see how it is.

I will kill you all.

Remember: I know where you sleep

Free!
LET ME OUT!!!!

I hate you so much.
Bye y'all!  See you tomorrow for another awesome 365 Days post!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jay & Noelle - WRITINGS TIPS

Hello, it's me... - Kathleen

Noelle - Day 250 (The Post For Writers)