Jillian- Day 49 (A New Book Preview?)
Hey hey! I don't very much time to do this post so I'm just going to be very straight forward.
I have a new book I'm working on
I want to see if you guys like it
I just posting a little bit of the story (I have to have something to keep you guys guessing about)
Comment down below if you want more of it
Here it is...
I have a new book I'm working on
I want to see if you guys like it
I just posting a little bit of the story (I have to have something to keep you guys guessing about)
Comment down below if you want more of it
Here it is...
Random Fox Story:
By Moonlace Shimmer
(Title inspired by Noelle's RMS)
'Splash!' Cold water flooded in over head.
"Help!" yelled Misty, a poor, little 1 year old white fox pup.
Water gushed in her mouth, choking her.
"Help, somebody help me!!"
It was winter and Misty had just fell in the icy Dasini lake. In the summer she had pranced around and swam in the shallower parts of the river, but not today. She slipped while trying to grab a stick.
Misty wished her adopted red fox mother Saril, could be here to lift her out of the icy cold lake and into her soft furry winter coat. That was the best, when Saril took Misty and cuddled her in her paws.
Suddenly Misty felt a tug on her neck and she was lifted high out of the water and onto dry land, sputtering and coughing in the process.
Misty looked around to thank or catch a glimpse of her savior, but no one was in sight. It was a mystery.
Hope you enjoyed this little snippet of this story :)
Bye!
Hey cool I inspired some one!!! I mean >ahem< cool story Jillian, can't wait to hear more!
ReplyDelete