JAWS (A school edition)
Well, here it comes.
School has started! Not that I'm like thrilled or anything (don't worry, I promise that I am not an alien) but I am excited to be starting at a new school, called Queen of Heaven Academy. It's an online, Catholic school, and it's pretty cool. I've only done one official day, because we're still in "Tech Week".
That's really all I wanted to say in this post - but I will include my new official 8th grade photo. It's also my newest chalk creation, so comment if you like it! Bye, I'll see you late gators!
School has started! Not that I'm like thrilled or anything (don't worry, I promise that I am not an alien) but I am excited to be starting at a new school, called Queen of Heaven Academy. It's an online, Catholic school, and it's pretty cool. I've only done one official day, because we're still in "Tech Week".
That's really all I wanted to say in this post - but I will include my new official 8th grade photo. It's also my newest chalk creation, so comment if you like it! Bye, I'll see you late gators!
![]() |
| Tah dah! I hope you guys like it. |
![]() |
| Me in my awesome(ish...not really) QHA polo shirt. I do like the red door as the background though. |
![]() |
| Bonus photo - Noelle was young at one point! That's me starting 6th grade, just found it and wanted to share it. See, I told you my hair was short. |



Ummmm, why JAWS? I'm liking the new background!
ReplyDelete