Random Art

Sup. How's it going guys? Good? Good. Well, anyways, I wanted to post some artwork of mine. :P

Have any of you heard of draw the squad? Well basically people draw these base sketches of people in really weird poses. Then, you draw your 'squad' or oc's in place of the bases. Here, why don't I show you.
Here's what I started with...

Hours of work created this...
By the way, the people in this picture  (from left to right) are
Jordan, Sam and Jayce
And this is a dry erase drawing I did in my spare time.

So yeah, there's some drawings I did. Hope you like and all that. Oh, and I'm gonna make more 'draw the squad' pictures soon. Hope you like them!

Comments

  1. Working on a really good Loki's Grave fan art! (Loki's Grave is the name of my Magnus Chase fan fiction)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! We love hearing the feedback!

Popular posts from this blog

Jay & Noelle - WRITINGS TIPS

Hello, it's me... - Kathleen

Noelle - Day 250 (The Post For Writers)