Jay - Day 283 (The Post For Harry Potter Fans)
I'm just gonna skip the nice intro because I am horrible at them. So, yeah! Straight to the point!
I read a really sad, really emotional, fan-made letter to Free Weasley from 'Hermione Granger'. It wasn't really by her but still....
Sad, huh? The first time I read it, I cried. And it's hard to make me cried. I smiled when Mufasa died. I have no soul.
So, I decided to write my own letter to a Harry Potter character. Well, a few letters. I am just in the mood, okay!?
Let's begin shall we?
Remus,
I always thought you were a pretty cool person. Don't worry, I know you're a werewolf. And I never felt scared of you either. You're kinda like me, in a way. Misunderstood.
People think I'm a crybaby and all that because I can be over emotional at times. That's not the case. At times, I can be very scary. Just ask Elena...
Anyways, I just wanted to tell you to not worry. Your son, Teddy, is doing very well. I think he has a girlfriend, actually. Harry is doing well too. He has two sons and a daughter. He married Ginny.
Ron married Hermione, (like we didn't see that coming), and had a son and daughter. They are doing very well.
All in all, you have nothing to worry about. The Death Eaters are nothing but a bad dream and the world is safe.
Also, say hi to Sirius for me. I hope he's not lonely.
-Jay
Fred,
Hi! Don't worry, this won't be sad and all. I just wanted to say hi and ask how you are doing. I hope you aren't alone up there. Is Remus up there with you? Dumbledore?
I hope they are. Even Snape. He deserved to be up there, in the end.
George misses you. We try to comfort him but he isn't the same. He can't make a Patronus and he doesn't laugh as much. And when he does, it's forced.
Though, the store seems to make him happy. They have two new locations in America and Canada actually. Everyone loves your products. Especially the daydream potions. Those are selling faster than they can make them!
If your wondering about Ron and Ginny, don't worry! They have beautiful families and are doing just fine!
Have fun up there!
-Jay
Dumbledore,
Your death wasn't in vain, sir. The Dark Lord, Voldemort, has been defeated by Harry. Snape died though. Fred, Remis, Tonks and many others did as well. In the end though, the world was saved. I never really got to know you as well as I liked, but I hope you are enjoying yourself up there. Is Sirius alright?
Hope he is. Harry misses him. You too. He has a family you know. Two sons, James and Albus. A daughter too. Her names Lily.
His scar hasn't hurt. He says it hasn't hurt in 19 years. Must be a world record.
Hope you have all the sweets you can eat up there.
-Jay
Padfoot,
Hey! Are you enjoying yourself Padfoot? I wish you were really here so I can actually tease you. We all miss you.
Harry has a really nice family. Two sons, a daughter, and a beautiful wife. He married Ginny.
Mrs. Weasley killed Lestrange. Yup. Your murderer is dead. Thank the heavens!
Oh...wait. I just thanked you, didn't I? I've been so busy, I must be going crazy!
I took over the house. Harry couldn't stand living there. Kreacher stayed with them though. He's much nicer now. I also fixed up the place. That wretched painting is gone, finally.
Oh, and you got a Chocolate Frog card! Forgot to mention that. It's pretty cool. I got the very first ever made. It's in your old room. With all your other stuff.
I really do miss you. Hope to see you soon. Well, not soon, Padfoot, but eventually.
-Jay
Snape,
I hated you. I won't deny it. But when I found out your motives, I felt genuinely sad for your death.
Hope you finally got to see Lily again.
-Jay
((Hey guys! Add in your own letters below! Hope you enjoyed!))
I read a really sad, really emotional, fan-made letter to Free Weasley from 'Hermione Granger'. It wasn't really by her but still....
So, I decided to write my own letter to a Harry Potter character. Well, a few letters. I am just in the mood, okay!?
Let's begin shall we?
Remus,
I always thought you were a pretty cool person. Don't worry, I know you're a werewolf. And I never felt scared of you either. You're kinda like me, in a way. Misunderstood.
People think I'm a crybaby and all that because I can be over emotional at times. That's not the case. At times, I can be very scary. Just ask Elena...
Anyways, I just wanted to tell you to not worry. Your son, Teddy, is doing very well. I think he has a girlfriend, actually. Harry is doing well too. He has two sons and a daughter. He married Ginny.
Ron married Hermione, (like we didn't see that coming), and had a son and daughter. They are doing very well.
All in all, you have nothing to worry about. The Death Eaters are nothing but a bad dream and the world is safe.
Also, say hi to Sirius for me. I hope he's not lonely.
-Jay
Fred,
Hi! Don't worry, this won't be sad and all. I just wanted to say hi and ask how you are doing. I hope you aren't alone up there. Is Remus up there with you? Dumbledore?
I hope they are. Even Snape. He deserved to be up there, in the end.
George misses you. We try to comfort him but he isn't the same. He can't make a Patronus and he doesn't laugh as much. And when he does, it's forced.
Though, the store seems to make him happy. They have two new locations in America and Canada actually. Everyone loves your products. Especially the daydream potions. Those are selling faster than they can make them!
If your wondering about Ron and Ginny, don't worry! They have beautiful families and are doing just fine!
Have fun up there!
-Jay
Dumbledore,
Your death wasn't in vain, sir. The Dark Lord, Voldemort, has been defeated by Harry. Snape died though. Fred, Remis, Tonks and many others did as well. In the end though, the world was saved. I never really got to know you as well as I liked, but I hope you are enjoying yourself up there. Is Sirius alright?
Hope he is. Harry misses him. You too. He has a family you know. Two sons, James and Albus. A daughter too. Her names Lily.
His scar hasn't hurt. He says it hasn't hurt in 19 years. Must be a world record.
Hope you have all the sweets you can eat up there.
-Jay
Padfoot,
Hey! Are you enjoying yourself Padfoot? I wish you were really here so I can actually tease you. We all miss you.
Harry has a really nice family. Two sons, a daughter, and a beautiful wife. He married Ginny.
Mrs. Weasley killed Lestrange. Yup. Your murderer is dead. Thank the heavens!
Oh...wait. I just thanked you, didn't I? I've been so busy, I must be going crazy!
I took over the house. Harry couldn't stand living there. Kreacher stayed with them though. He's much nicer now. I also fixed up the place. That wretched painting is gone, finally.
Oh, and you got a Chocolate Frog card! Forgot to mention that. It's pretty cool. I got the very first ever made. It's in your old room. With all your other stuff.
I really do miss you. Hope to see you soon. Well, not soon, Padfoot, but eventually.
-Jay
Snape,
I hated you. I won't deny it. But when I found out your motives, I felt genuinely sad for your death.
Hope you finally got to see Lily again.
-Jay
((Hey guys! Add in your own letters below! Hope you enjoyed!))

Comments
Post a Comment
Thanks for your comment! We love hearing the feedback!