Jay- Day 292 (The Story Of My Life!)


Hi, it's your amazing, team tony forever, fandom obsessed writer Jay here with another awesome post! And yes Noelle, I had to add in a cool description. So yeah, heres some randomness about me, my life and some other stuff you probably won't care about. Shall we begin?


So yeah, I was in the musical at my school this year. We did the The Lion King Jr.. I played everyone's favorite 'majordomo' Zazu! We've been rehearsing for about 3 months, since November I think. (I am horrible at math) We did six performances and they were AWESOME! Everyone that saw it, including Elena, said it was really good. The only thing that was bad was the fact that there was hardly any air conditioning and I was wearing about a pound.d of makeup, a huge headpiece, and a felt costume with wings. I might post some pictures, sooner or later.

I, sadly, am also moving, like two other fellow bloggers. But do not fear, your amazing blogger has a plan! I think I'm moving somewhere in upstate New Jersey....I think.

I'm also going to California to see my dad for the summer. So excited!! I can't wait to see you graduate Ryan! (Thats my awesome bro-bro, more about him later.)

So yeah, my life's been pretty hectic lately. Oh yeah, I also have a bunch of annoying tests for school. And...*shudder* Gym class. I have no physical strength  whatsoever. My arms can only lift a sketchbook people!


So yeah, hope you enjoyed this post about me....and the story of my life....SEE YAH ON THE FLIP SIDE!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jay & Noelle - WRITINGS TIPS

Hello, it's me... - Kathleen

Noelle - Day 250 (The Post For Writers)