Noelle - Day 288 (Major News)

Hi everybody!
So I don't actually have a ton to post today, but I wanted to let y'all know of two things going on in my life that I consider very important.  The first, which is most definitely not as important, is I have decided on my mid-year cosplay!  (my friends on G+:  thank goodness!)

I know I mentioned it before now (I think...did I?) but I posted a poll on google+ with three options:  Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff; fem. Bucky Barnes/Winter Soldier; and fem. Captain America/Steve Rogers.  Well, not only did Scarlet Witch win in the polls, but I also thought about it, and with so much going on, she'd be the simplest to do.  Maybe Captain America for Halloween and Bucky Barnes for my next cosplay?  (actually, I have a fem. Hawkeye costume that totally isn't a Jessie Willow cosplay at all)

Anyway.  My upcoming cosplay for the year:

WANDA MAXIMOFF!!

What do you think??

Note:  I will not be doing the original comic costume, since that is more involved and also more skin than I'd feel comfortable showing at a pool.  Seriously.  Put some clothes on, Wanda.  Before you hurt yourself.

Anyway, the much more major news:  I'm moving.  Most of you already know this (being military friends or friends that I'm moving to or something like that) but I just thought I should make if official.  We got our paper orders today - for non-military folk, that means this is totally real and they can't take it back (and 99% of the time they don't)

So...yeah.  St. Louis, watch out, the funkiest, artsiest, weirdest blogger ever is coming right at ya.

CANNONBALL!!!

Also, before you all start crying, you're not going to lose me International Bffs, I'm of course going to continue blogging like the world is ending.  :P So, have a great day (Noelle commands you to), don't forget to comment, and see you tomorrow for another great 365 Days post!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jay & Noelle - WRITINGS TIPS

Hello, it's me... - Kathleen

Noelle - Day 250 (The Post For Writers)