Noelle - Day 299 (My Own Headcannons)

Hi guys!
So I really don't know what to post right now, BUT I am way behind (heh heh, procrastination is awesome) so I guess I'll post some of my own head cannons.  Mwhahahahaha.  Note:  Jay, I am not trying to rip off your posts; you just have great ideas :D.

Anyway, I totally haven't been saving these up for a long time or anything.  Totally not.

Totally.


(Note: some of these are kinda long, sorry)
  • SHIELD was like ‘okay it’s time for the WW team check up yes even you Willow. We've brought in a specialist, she'll be able to tell how injured each of you are’. Specialist:  “Spidey, go easy on your muscles, get some down time after fights. Fist, perfect, just like last year. Tiger, get some rest, try not to stress so much. Power man, go easy for a few days. Nova, dude, quit getting punched you have bruises all over. And Willo- ho- how are you alive?! *faints*. And Jess is totally just standing there, unsurprised. And the rest of the team is staring at her like “uhhhhh should we like be surprised?” And Danny’s just like “nope. Nope nope nope bad girlfriend nope.” “I AM NOT YOUR GIRLFRIEND” “bad girlfriend”
  • Jess and Tony are all-nighter sort of people.  Tony survives by drinking way too much coffee (and alcohol, unfortunately), while on the other hand Jess doesn’t really need that much sleep, nor does she want to, because of nightmares.  Danny yells at them both, saying that “sleep calms the soul and sharpens the mind.”
  • Danny and Jess’s biggest argument was over whether he could grow plants in the apartment or not.  Danny won.
  • Jess once made her own Iron Girl armor just so she could sneak up on Tony while he was patrolling the city. Apparently, it was worth it.
  • Jess has taken to taking selfies mid-battle and posting them. She has tons of followers, probably because she takes off her mask for a few of them (not that she has that much of a secret identity anymore)
  • Astra eventually became the official Iron Girl, as well as the leader of the next-gen Web Warriors, even though the armor fit Jess as well.  Stark would never admit it, but Jess's version of the armor was way stronger.  And better.  And more streamlined.
  • Imagine Jess as a grandmother:
    • Baking cookies
    • Giving her grandkids awesome tech for their birthdays and Christmas
    • Her grandkids going, "Yeah my grandma is the Stone Dragon, top that"
    • Taking spoiling to a whole new level and disappearing to Hawaii, ten children in tow, for a week. With out warning anybody.
    • Telling scary stories about dragons and super villains to put the kids to sleep
    • Telling embarrassing stories about super heroes when they were younger
  • The team once lost Penny and Jess in an arts-n-crafts center.  They searched for about half an hour before finding the two of them playing with Crayola art putty.  Sam said that he was not prepared to see the two scariest girls that he knew, possibly the two scariest girls on the planet, messing with putty.  Jess said that he was sweet, but that Penny was scarier.  Nobody knew how/why she thought that and everybody was to frightened to ask.
  • Danny knows how badly Jess sleeps due to fighting nightmares and stress, so he waits for her to wake up with a cup of green tea and a blanket. She never says thank you, but she eventually starts sleeping a whole lot better, and the whole team notices
  • All the guys on the team have a tendency to stutter if Jess shows up with makeup and her hair done. She ignores them and gods help the person who makes a comment about it.
  • The whole Tower is usually awake by 6 in the morning:
    • Jess does yoga at 5:30, occasionally with Black Widow, before doing a quick patrol of the city with the help of JARVIS
    • Astra wakes up with a nice big cup of getting beat up by high-level LMDs
    • Mirage is a late-waker, even though she's a light sleeper, and likes to wake up slowly with a cup of tea and sketching through the morning sunrise. She is one of the infamous "morning people"
    • Tony doesn't sleep if he can avoid it
    • Cap is always up at six precisely
  • Jess rants in other languages, usually Russian or Spanish.
  • Black Widow and her both make silly comments behind the Avenger's backs in Russian, usually ridiculous stuff like, "five bucks you can't get Tony to wear a Santa hat" or "We should buy Banner a cat" or "If you buy me donuts I'll hack the system and make JARVIS play Let It Go non stop"
  • Jess is not an Avenger, although she occasionally just appears there on missions like ‘sup that’s not the guy you’re looking for he’s in Chicago want some Skittles?'
  • Astra graduated college with a doctorate in quantum physics and a bachelors in thermonuclear science.  No one ever teased her about being a nerd again.
  • Jess is fluent in exactly twelve languages, and knows scattered phrases in 37, including Asgardian, which she learned from Thor and Sif when she comes to visit.
  • Clint knows how to say “Can I pet your dog thanks” in thirty different languages.  Natasha knows how to apologize in all of them.  Jess knows how to get them back on task with a “MUM DAD C’MON” in all of those languages as well.
Sorry this is so long and vaguely boring, but I hope you liked it and comment if you think I should post more! Also, I'm still trying to decide on whether to do another squad drawing or not, but I'm thinking yes. What do you think?

Anyway, that's all for today, and I hope you have a great day!

P.S.
I'm thinking about adapting this picture into a cover for The Warriors. Thoughts?

Anyway, bye!

Comments

  1. Nah,don't worry. Oh, and I know my posts are great. I am awesome... *Gets slapped by Lyra*
    Oh, I mean,we are awesome. Yeah, that's what I meant. By the way, I think we could do a really cool RMS and Loki's Grave crossover.....my goodness the sassiness would be off the charts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure! Shoot me a message on hangouts if you're ever in the mood to cowrite, and Jess will magically show up and drive everybody nuts :D

      Delete
  2. We will try....maybe you could post some?
    (Hint, hint.....POST MAWH!)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! We love hearing the feedback!

Popular posts from this blog

Jay & Noelle - WRITINGS TIPS

Hello, it's me... - Kathleen

Noelle - Day 250 (The Post For Writers)