Noelle - Day 302 (Headcannons, on Request)

Hello!
It's your fantabulous author, Noelle!  How are y'all doing today?  Good?  Bad?  Somewhere in between?  Well, I hope that you're doing AMAZHANG!!

I have been working very hard, thanks to the inspiration of my fellow authors Elena and Jay, and I have a new set of head cannons!!  (which you probably guessed from the title....)

BUT FIRST *dramatic music* I've been brainstorming a lot for book three of the Messy Marvel series.  Yes, I know, I haven't finished book 2, but I want to be prepared for foreshadowing, and that's just what my mind's stuck on these days, so deal with it (jk jk jk)  Anyway, I've been brainstorming and thinking and whatnot and I have a very small preview for y'all to read.  Plus a picture that totally isn't Star Wars fan art that I'm stealing adapting to use for MM.  (seriously, I'm not a thief...I'm not selling this art, and neither are they, so we're all good)

(see?  I even left in the attribution in the corner)
"Come any closer and I'll kill you," she said flatly.
"Jess, what has gotten into you??  It's just me!"  He protested.
"I said don't come any closer." 
And that's it (MWHAHAHAHAHAHA) I'm just gonna let your imagination go crazy on that...because I'm evil like that.  Anyway, now for the promised head cannons.  :D

  1. Jess paints scenes from her various battles.  After a while (and several dozen stunning paintings) people start to see what it's like to see the world through her eyes - the rippling stone and the framing of buildings that others couldn't see, danger ratings on people, fighting moves, mental analyzation, etc.  People also began to notice an unexplained light around Iron Fist that she refuses to explain.
  2. The team plays games - video and board - every other Friday night.  Their Uno tournament is still a level four disaster according to SHIELD.
  3. Jess eventually starts getting fans, to the point that random people start asking her to sign their stuff.  She hates it.  (Penny and Sam think it's absolutely hilarious.  Spidey is not amused)
  4. Peter Parker was Jess's first kiss.  He took her to the high school winter dance, since Danny was too shy to ask her and Sam took Ava.  He kissed her at the end of the night, which got him slapped.  And his super suit stolen.  And his secret stash of fruit roll ups and lemon heads whisked away to who knows where.  They never talked about it again.
  5. When Honey, Jess's cat, eventually dies of old age, the whole Willow family - Astra included - has a break down.  Even Fury didn't try to send them on mission, and Danny only approached them because Jess was causing Stark Tower to shake.
  6. Jess gets along with all the Avengers fairly well.  Clint is her SHIELD trainer/uncle/go-to baby and sibling sitter.  Natasha is her spy trainer/sparring partner/kick-butt aunt.  Cap is her other uncle, and her first choice as back up if her family isn't available.  Tony is her adopted dad.  Bruce is her science friend and patient enough to teach her how to make her own tech when she doesn't know how, while Hulk and her are more like rowdy siblings (IT WASN'T MY FAULT!!).  Finally, Thor is also considered to be her uncle - while Jess helps him understand Misgardian culture, he teachs her Asgardian customs and language (and occasionally takes her to Asgard, where she gets along brilliantly with Lady Sif and not so much so with Odin)
  7. Jess calls all the male Avengers Dad occasionally.  She did the same to Coulson, but he didn't mind.  She also did the same to Fury.  He did mind.  A lot.
  8. Danny wakes Jess up with, "Gmorning sunshine!"  And tea.  Jess wakes Danny up with, "Get the heck up right now.  You're taking up the couch.  Seriously, up.  Or else."  ...and also tea.
  9. Sam and Jess have been known to fall asleep, leaning against each other's backs.  Nobody ever dares wake them up when they're like that.
  10. They fall asleep like that because after book 2 they're used to watching each other's backs in case of an attack, and    they refuse to let each other have a weak spot
  11. Luke Cage is the kind of person that looks great with sunglasses and a tshirt, or a suit and dress shoes, but if left to his own devices will wear socks with sandals.
  12. Jess HATES snow.  She thinks it's a waste of time and has threatened to move to Hawaii with Tony's money.  This probably has something to do with Danny's off-key attempt at "let it snow", which usually leads to Sam singing "Let it Go"
  13. Jess is a huge Disney nerd.  She's the one that introduced Steve to it, now that he's unfrozen and not constantly busy.
  14. Jess's favorite Disney movie is Mulan.  Same for Danny.  Penny is fond of Tangled.  Ava likes Brave.  Luke has an unhealthy obsession about Frozen, while Peter likes Wreck It Ralph.  Sam would never admit it, but his favorite is the original Cinderella.
  15. Jess went as a blonde bat girl for Halloween.  On a bet, Sam was forced to go as a giant flashlight.  Penny went as a fairy.  Peter was Spider-Man (surprise surprise) and Ava was just a cat.  Luke was a vampire hunter, and Danny stayed home and handed out candy.
And that's it!  I hope you like these head cannons, and comment if you think I should post more or something!  Have a great day, and I'll see you tomorrow!!  Byyyyyye!

Comments

  1. OH MY GOODNESS! THAT'S A ROUGE ONE PICTURE! I'M SO EXCITED FOR THE MOVIE!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Um...no. It's Rey fan art.

      Delete
    2. that's from Rogue one fan art Noelle. That isn't Rey, if you look closely.
      (I thought the same thing at first too XP)

      Delete
    3. The artist labeled it as Rey. I give up.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! We love hearing the feedback!

Popular posts from this blog

Jay & Noelle - WRITINGS TIPS

Hello, it's me... - Kathleen

Noelle - Day 250 (The Post For Writers)