Noelle - Day 295 (Crazy School Day, Y'all)

Hi guys!
I don't have a lot to talk about right now, honestly.  I have no new art at the moment (although new stuff is coming soon), I don't want to post RMS story parts (also coming soon), I don't have any other writing to post, and my life has been all but interesting recently.  However, I did have one crazy school day.

Basically, I couldn't sleep, and I ended up waking up at zero dark thirty (also known as Monday morning) to my annoying alarm clock, which of course did not wake me up enough to actually pull my carcass out of bed, so I ended up with the usual and unfortunate: NOELLE ITS 8:20 GET YOUR BUTT DOWN HERE (me:  oh crud crud crud IM AWAKE crud I wasn't awake)

Anyway, no amount of tea seemed to wake me up, and so here I am writing this after a long, boring day of school and my mood is still:

Breathe Noelle.  You can do this.

WAAAAAARGH!!!!!!

(For those of you who are trying to figure out what's going on, that's Kylo Wren from the Force Awakens with a stress toy)
Luckily, the day is over and I can devote the rest of my evening to tea with too much honey, warm blankets, and blogging.  :D  See ya tomorrow, and don't forget to comment!  Have a great day!

P.S.
Welcome new blogger (ish) Elena M.!  If you could do me a favor and read this post that would be great...I know it's boring and long but it's all your basic admin stuff for bloggers: click here!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jay & Noelle - WRITINGS TIPS

Hello, it's me... - Kathleen

Noelle - Day 250 (The Post For Writers)