Noelle - Day 284 (Scarlet Witch Appreciation Post)

Hellooooo everybody!
It's that freakishly annoying supercool and fantabulous author, Noelle!  How are you on this lovely (checks the date) Saturday?  It's hard to believe that my first week of school back from break is already over!  Summer is practically right around the corner!  CELEBRATION!!

Of course, that's not the only thing that's right around the corner.  That's right, with Civil War coming up, and I'm panicking.  But that's not what this post is about :P  Sorta.

I spent some time finding some cool Scarlet Witch fan art, and since she seems to have a big part in the upcoming Captain America movie, I thought I'd do a post about her.  HERE COMES THE MARVEL FANGIRL MWHAHAHAHA.  (warning:  if you have not watched Age of Ultron, major spoilers.  Of course, if you have not watched Age of Ultron and you're actually interested in reading this post, why are  you on the internet.  There are spoilers everywhere.  Get off.  Now.)


I was going to only share one piece of fan art...but then I was all like why not just go crazy and show them all
Also, do you guys think I could do a successful Scarlet Witch cosplay?  I'm torn between her and a fem. Winter Soldier
Name:  Wanda Maximoff
Code name:  Scarlet Witch
MCU Base:  Chycovia or something like that (how is it spelled??)
Comic Book Base:  New York City
Height:  5 ft 7in
Weight:  130 pounds
Powers:  Manipulation of chaos main, simple hexes all the way up to rewriting reality itself.  Her mental instability affects her abilities.  She has been known to levitate and even fly.  In the MCU she can manipulate minds with fear and dream sequences, and shoot energy bolt things
Friends (comic book):  Vision, her first love, although she destroyed him with magic accidentally, and Captain America
Foes (even Idk some of these):  Chthon, Phoenix, Morgan le Fay, and Doctor Doom (wanted for wearing a bright green cape in the 21st century...you know him!  you loathe him!)
Family:  Magneto, who she thought was her father for a long time, Quicksilver, her twin brother, Wiccan,    the...reincarnation of her son...William???  This is weird stuff, guys, and Speed, the reincarnation of her other son Thomas (a speedster like Uncle Pietro)

I'm really looking forward to seeing how they recreate her comic book character in the movies.  After I watched Age of Ultron, I was pretty impressed, but then I did a little research and instantly lost some respect for Marvel.  She's supposed to be one of the most powerful people on the planet, and instead they warped her into a weak girl who has to rely on her twin brother.

On the other hand, she's pretty awesome...I guess.  I mean, she's still pretty powerful, and she reminds me a lot of Jess (spoilers if you haven't read Warriors).  After all, people tried to manipulate her because of her powers, and she was untrustworthy because of that.  Plus she's awesome.

Also, if you ever want to scare off a guy who thinks that you're a "fake geek girl" just list off all that stuff.  Trust me, it scares the heck out of them.  I did it once (and only once) and they were all like ...wait...you're actually a fan....

Me:



 Anyway.

I almost turned this into a Jess drawing.  That's how much she reminds me of her.

Because of the whole twin thing, I've come across some REALLY depressing edits on Pinterest.  Again, if you haven't seen Age of Ultron, you should not be reading this.  Like no, stop right now, get out.  GO READ SOMETHING ELSE.

At any rate, the twins are the best.

seeeee they're so cute!!
And it's okay.  You don't need your heart.

After all, after the ending of book two of RMS, not to mention all of book three, you won't need your heart anyway.  So this is just prep.   MWhahahahahaha
Of course, after Marvel's track record, I have a hard time believing people are dead.  Like, I just don't believe it.  They try to be very convincing about it but...Coulson was stabbed by a Chitari scepter through the dang heart.  And the fandom was like NOPE so Marvel brought him back to life in Agents of SHIELD (and its pretty dang awesome).  And at the end of Thor they were all like LOKI'S DEAD but that only lasted like five minutes and then he showed up in the end credits scene and you were just like ...seriously.  And THEN Marvel was all like 'Nick Fury is dead here's his dead body cry' but it only took them like half an hour to bring him back. And then they tried to convince us that Bucky died but hahahaha NOPE WINTER SOLDIER Y'ALL.

So yeah, I'm having a hard time believing that Pietro is dead.  However, I have lots of painful edits to remind you that he is right now!

See?!  LOKI RETURNS!!

BUCKY RETURNS!!

NICK FURY RETURNS!!

COULSON RETURNS!!

DO YOU SEE THE PATTERN HERE
Agh twins feels

Also, this is where Jess and Wanda are different.  Jess wouldn't care if Clea died; heck, she would probably be the one to kill her.  After everything Shadow's done....


SEE?!

THIS IS WHY I CAN'T BELIEVE HE'S DEAD
Agh

I can't

I'm so done
Except I'm not!  I just have two more fan art things, I promise.  :D

Anime version

I really think that a Scarlet Witch cosplay would be easy to do - knee high socks, a red jacket, combat boots, and some kind of short dress and you're done!  I really want to do it, maybe not for Halloween even
I really like this version, not just because of the different style of art (although I do love that) or the pretty braided hair (although that is awesome) but I just like the different take on her clothes and stuff
I hope you liked this post and I'm glad if you did!  I'm planning on doing one more, a Black Widow post, and then probably some kind of Civil War prep post because REASONS.  Cya tomorrow, have a great day, and don't forget to comment!

Byyyyyyye!

***All credit goes to artists.  None of this is my artwork***

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jay & Noelle - WRITINGS TIPS

Hello, it's me... - Kathleen

Noelle - Day 250 (The Post For Writers)