The Remarkable Journal of Professor Gunther von Steuben
Hi guys!
This is just a quick post to inform you about some up coming posts...wow that sounds really boring when I wrote that out.
So yesterday I mentioned an old journal that I tracked down, which, as you might have guessed from the title is called "The Remarkable Journal of Professor Gunther von Steuben" (Elena and Jesse know what I'm talking about) I filled it last year as part of my english program. To sum things up really quickly, the pre-written stuff is written from the POV of an alien, sent to earth to study us humans, with a special journal that sends his entries back to his planet.
Anyway, I was looking through it and there's a lot of interesting entries in there, so I thought I'd post some, if thats okay :D And of course, I'll keep posting my art work, The Winter Soldier parts, and other stuff, as always.
This is just a quick post to inform you about some up coming posts...wow that sounds really boring when I wrote that out.
So yesterday I mentioned an old journal that I tracked down, which, as you might have guessed from the title is called "The Remarkable Journal of Professor Gunther von Steuben" (Elena and Jesse know what I'm talking about) I filled it last year as part of my english program. To sum things up really quickly, the pre-written stuff is written from the POV of an alien, sent to earth to study us humans, with a special journal that sends his entries back to his planet.
Anyway, I was looking through it and there's a lot of interesting entries in there, so I thought I'd post some, if thats okay :D And of course, I'll keep posting my art work, The Winter Soldier parts, and other stuff, as always.
Have a nice day everybody!!

Comments
Post a Comment
Thanks for your comment! We love hearing the feedback!