Some Chalk Art I Did
Hi guys! Guess what?
I have very super duper incredibly important news...
...this is a post, written by Noelle of all people, that isn't 365 Days.
The horror.
Anyway, now that you have gotten over the shock of reading that (are you still breathing? Should I call 911?) I have some new art (art??) I was doing school work the other day, and then I turned and realized that there was this glass structure obscuring my view of a perfectly good off-white wall, so naturally I was all like, "What is this strange contraption?" Apparently, according to my dictionary, it's called a window and it shows a view to a place called "outside".
Okay, all sarcasm aside, I hadn't actually like gone out and played since my friend Lily forcibly dragged me out to play Man Over Board. So I grabbed my brand-new chalk bin (courtesy of my lovely grandmother, MawMaw) and was like LETS DO THIS.
Anyway, about an hour later, I had...whatever this is. Art? Graffiti?
Here's a picture with my feet in it for reference.
I have very super duper incredibly important news...
...this is a post, written by Noelle of all people, that isn't 365 Days.
The horror.
Anyway, now that you have gotten over the shock of reading that (are you still breathing? Should I call 911?) I have some new art (art??) I was doing school work the other day, and then I turned and realized that there was this glass structure obscuring my view of a perfectly good off-white wall, so naturally I was all like, "What is this strange contraption?" Apparently, according to my dictionary, it's called a window and it shows a view to a place called "outside".
Okay, all sarcasm aside, I hadn't actually like gone out and played since my friend Lily forcibly dragged me out to play Man Over Board. So I grabbed my brand-new chalk bin (courtesy of my lovely grandmother, MawMaw) and was like LETS DO THIS.
| Look how majestic my hair is. LOOK AT IT. BECAUSE ITS PHOTOSHOPPED. MY HAIR IS NOT LIKE THAT. |
| This isn't even the whole thing. Parts of it got cut off. But that's most of it. |
![]() |
| So bright and pretty. In my opinion. |
Anyway, that's it. I hope you liked it (just realized there was a random unfinished part and now it's bugging me so I'm going to finish this post up quickly before I go nuts) andI'llseeyoulaterfora365dayspostBYE!

Comments
Post a Comment
Thanks for your comment! We love hearing the feedback!