Not 365 Because This Is Kinda Urgent, Thanks!

Hello! I am here because reasons. (I am bored and have no social life other than on a screen) So yeah, what's up? How life? Good, I hope. I actually need some help. From my fellow writers. I, may have, made a prophecy for my Magnus Chase fanfiction? And that prophecy needs me to add in at least 6 new characters...Hehe. Here's the prophecy actually:

Eight shall go and find the trickster,
One shall live, two shall die,
Two will fade, three will cry,
All will come home safe and alive,
Bloody bands of life will bind,
Souls of fate shall intertwine,
In final battle all will rise,
To end the suffering deep down inside.


This is what happens when I haven't had proper sleep in 3 days and I was writing at 1 o'clock in the morning. So yeah, I need assistance. If you have a character idea, make it original please. This means, (I'm talking about you Elena), don't ask for me to add in a character from another story, like M&M. Make them original. So yeah, enough of that. How about some Magnus Chase chapters? (I really got to figure out a name for this thing!)







I'm Related To Repair Boy!


"...um..."

All that left my mouth was that. That one cursed sound. I sounded like an idiot! A mindless, Hispanic idiot hanging from the mouth of a dragon!

"Ok, it is really hard to talk to you seriously when your hanging from Festus's mouth...can you put her down dude?"

The ground suddenly rushed up to me, and I faceplanted with no warning whatsoever. Again, I felt no pain, but I did find out what dirt tasted like. And it is not a pleasant taste.

"Oh jeez, are you ok!" Leo stands there, staring, while I help myself up. What a gentleman.
Picking myself up, I brush off my pants, which were smeared a greenish color. How nice, now I look like a leprechaun. Scowling, I look up at Leo, who is trying to hold back a laugh. His hair, which curled in a all different directions, was smoking.
Literally smoking. Oddly enough, I was unfazed.

"Just peachy. Now, mind telling my why we share the same name?"

The boy seemed lost in thought after that, unsure how to answer. After a moment, he shrugged. Perfect answer.

I stood, staring at him, for a moment. He did seem familiar. His name did too. It was as if a memory, buried underneath a mountain of others, had begun digging itself out...

FLASHBACK

I crouched delicately behind the car, my hair pulled back and tucked in a Red Socks cap. Me and my cousin, Leo, were playing hide-n'-go-seek with Auntie. She and Momma had been looking for a while now. 
I occasionally heard Momma calling my name, or Auntie's footsteps, but other than that, the auto shop was silent.

"Lyra!"

Well, it used to be silent.

Turning, I caught a glimpse of a mass of brown curls. Giggling, I crawled stealthily across the cement, my shoes making scraping noises on the ground. Leaping behind a crate, I tackled my cousin.
He looked like he had taking a bath in an engine. Grease smeared across his face and clothes, while grime made a home in the creases of his shirt.
"Hey cuz, what's tha' matter?"

He giggled before responding. "Well, I was thinking we should scare Auntie and Mom!"

My face lit up with joy and I smiled toothily. "Sure!"

After devising a fool-proof plan, we set the ball rolling.

My child-like voice echoed eerily, the shops walls echoing it perfectly.

"MOMMA HELP! LEO GOT HURT!"

Footsteps pounding on concrete, worried voiced blending into one smooth sound. My Auntie's worried shouts of 'where are you?' ringing in my ears. 

They reach me after a moment, faces slick with sweat. Clothing drenched and hair askew. I almost giggle at their appearance, though that would ruin the plan. Putting on my best worried expression, I turn and point to an area behind a crate.
As if on queue, a moan wove it's way into our ears, the sickly nose making a chill run down my spine. Leo was a very good actor.

"Oh dear God." Auntie rushed forward, followed by me and Momma. The sight made a sob catch in Auntie's throat.

'Blood' was smeared all over him, making him turn a shade of crimson. In reality, it was just tomato sauce. Not to Auntie though.
His clothes were torn and he had 'cuts' all over him. His face held a mock look of pain and he groaned again. As I mentioned before, he was a very good actor.

"Mom...." He coughed and clutched his shirt. Auntie slid down on the ground next to him, running a hand through his sweaty curls. "Shhh...It's gonna be ok."
Behind me, my mom called 9-1-1. I began to get worried. We didn't think they would be this scared....

By the time the ambulance had arrived, Leo had 'passed out'. The emergency people were about to pick him up when he shot to his feet.

"I CALL THIS PRANK A SUCCESS!!" 

Silence.

Everyone was dead quiet. No noise reached my ears.
Auntie suddenly went and bear-hugged Leo. She looked as if she had been crying. I suddenly felt very bad.
"Sorry.." we both muttered after Auntie put Leo down. My mom nodded and scooped me up.
"It's about time for this play date to be over anyways." My mom smiled and thanked Auntie before leaving the automotive shop that Auntie owned.

As we were driving home, fire trucks passed our car, in the opposite direction. Their sirens deafening.

The next day, in the news, we found out Auntie died in a fire. The fire those fire trucks were heading towards. The fire we were heading away from.

We weren't even sure if Leo survived.


END FLASHBACK

My eyes widened in shock, tears brimming on the edge of my lashes.

"Leo?"



Enjoy!
When someone finally reads your stories

Comments

  1. Nice prophecy!! I had to come up with one for a short story series and it wasn't exactly great

    Also, I love the picture at the end :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As for characters...hm, send me a message on g+ would you? I have...a very evil idea mwhahahaha

      Delete
    2. You mean Hangouts or an actually G+ post?

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! We love hearing the feedback!

Popular posts from this blog

Jay & Noelle - WRITINGS TIPS

Hello, it's me... - Kathleen

Noelle - Day 250 (The Post For Writers)