Finally, a Post from Elena!!
Hi!!! This is my first post! I'm super excited about this and I have no idea what to post about. I've been planning my first post for a while, and when I finally get to blogging I forgot everything. How about a funny story? Everyone loves funny stories right? Ok, so this person is at a fancy restaurant for breakfast (I don't know why. Breakfast at a fancy restaurant is very abnormal) and there's this mom and kid. The waiter comes up to the two and asks them what they want for breakfast and the kid yells to the entire restaurant, "I WISH TO FEED ON THE UNBORN!" the mom looked very embarrassed and said,"Eggs, he wants eggs."
Bye!
Elena
Bye!
Elena
HDJEOWBXKWPJSBXIHRJALFHHWIWO!!!!!! SHE HAS RISEN!!! ELENA HAS RISEN FRON THE DARKNESS OF NON-BLOGGING!!! BDIEBZBJ-- *Slapped by Trevor* Calm down she lives right next door sheesh, it isn't that big of a deal...
ReplyDelete