Noelle - Day 280 (Goofing Around Cuz SATURDAY)
Hiya!
It's your blogger, Noelle, who of course is awesome and pestering and noisy! :D
As you maybe sorta kind of guessed from the title, I wrote this on a Saturday, although I doubt it will post then. But at any rate, I've got nothing planned for today so how bout we just goof off and do nothing! YAY!!
So fun story, we were driving up to New York recently (I might post about it, but maybe not. I dunno) and we passed this gigantic warehouse that said "Preferred Ice Company" or something like that. And Mom was all like "as opposed to those Un-preferred Ice Companies" because that's our family, we're weird like that.
Anyway, I just looked up from my book (I was reading House of Hades and internally dying from feels) and went, "Oh its okay Mom." And everybody was like ...wut. And I continued, "Those un-preferred ice companies? They're pretty chill about it"
So really that's all I got for today. I had a lot of fun writing this for some reason, so I hope you had a lot of fun reading it :D And if you didn't well,
See you tomorrow guys, and don't forget to comment!!
It's your blogger, Noelle, who of course is awesome and pestering and noisy! :D
As you maybe sorta kind of guessed from the title, I wrote this on a Saturday, although I doubt it will post then. But at any rate, I've got nothing planned for today so how bout we just goof off and do nothing! YAY!!
![]() |
| sorry to start this post off with something depressing... But all PJO fans know what I'm talking about, don't you? *laughs evilly* (I swear its fun stuff from here on out) |
![]() |
| MARVEL FANS YOU SHOULD BE LAUGHING |
![]() |
| Jess: Aunt Tash. Uncle Clint. You can't just- Jess: What are you doing. Jess: Wait no. Jess: COULSON SAYS NO |
![]() |
| "some" motivation |
Anyway, I just looked up from my book (I was reading House of Hades and internally dying from feels) and went, "Oh its okay Mom." And everybody was like ...wut. And I continued, "Those un-preferred ice companies? They're pretty chill about it"
I MADE A PUN! BE PROUD OF ME, READERS
(silence from readers, who are probably wondering why they're even reading this)
FINE! BE THAT WAY!!
Anyway, here, have a random comic:
![]() |
| "Friend" And don't threaten short people! We have HEELS and we're condensed evil!! :P |









Hey Noelle, have you seen The Starving Games? It's a really bad remake of the hunger games....minor cursing and random people getting stabbed.....ahh the glory...also the main characters name is Kantmiss Evergreen...hehe
ReplyDeleteNo...no I have not
DeleteGo on Netflix and watch it, I think.it's rated PG-13 or something...
Delete